Haunt Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks to Bob Andrews and/or Holly for allowing me to steal their idea for my new photo-op sign.
Material:
1 sheet luan plywood-free from local freecycle
2 bottles black craft paint-.88
1 bottle burgundy craft paint-.44
1 bottle sage green craft paint-.44
1 bottle off white craft paint-.44
2 pieces rebar to attach to back-free from demolition site to make it free standing.
Total cost: $3.96

I found a picture online in a halloween caloring pages site that I copied and used as the inspiration. I cut The hole for the head to go through and realizing I cut the hole too big. I did a repair job on it and then painted it with the above colors.

Since I'm not exactly sure where this is going to be set up in the yard, I haven't attached the rebar yet. Since I may not need it afterall.

trishaanne pictures by troop134 - Photobucket

Posted by Black Cat for Trish since her computer is still down and I just got the back from the make and take in NJ. Hope this makes it in on time.

·
Registered
5,682 Posts
Trish..
realy good idea there. nice job
I may want to do something like this for next yr
I like the face of the ghoul alot.

·
Registered
396 Posts
haha that was good. great photo ops for the "visitors" not too many haunts have them i think. Good job

·
Are you always like this?
3,290 Posts
Love it Pattie!!!!! How fun will that be - folks love stuff that is interactive!

·
Registered
8,110 Posts
Neat idea, Trish!

You weren't at IS were ya? I saw a person named Trish walking around and I kept questioning myself if that was you. I decided it wasn't since you live a lot further. (?)

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Great idea Trish/Blackcat. What a perfect opp to take pics of everyone!
Mind if I borrow the idea? (Didn't think you would)....but that would be great for our halloween party! Everyone can get a pic of themselves to keep!
Thanks for the inspiration & GREAT JOB!!!!

·
Can't keep up with Roxy!
3,526 Posts
Love it!

Didn't even think to ask to see it when I was at the house. I too am thinking of "borrowing" the idea. Looks like a cool make and take.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts