Haunt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
4,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone. My Mom had a mild heart attack this past week. Black Cat and I have been bouncing back and forth between the hospital and home, and things look like they might become even crazier over the next few weeks. I've missed being not being here as often, but I'll be checking in as often as possible. So no Trishaanne, I haven't gone away, so there, phhhhhhhhhhht.

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
You take care of business there bro, and we will take care of it here. It will all still be standing when you come back. Hope all goes well for you and your family during this crisis.

·
Registered
4,949 Posts
Gotta take care of mom well be here when you get back our thoughts are with you.

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Go be with your mom. We'll keep an eye on things here for ya and keep your seat warm for when you get back. Hope your mother gets well real soon. :)

·
Registered
842 Posts
Black Cat had pm'd me that this had happened. My prayers are with your mom to get healthy and strong again!

I went through this when my stepdad had a stroke shortly after my mom had had knee replacement surgery. My sister, brother and I were really hoppin' to help mom out when he got released from rehab.

Take your time and be with your family. Let me know if there is anything you need or anything I can do to help. I know I'm a ways away, but I will do whatever I can!

·
Bataholic
2,725 Posts
Family first for sure, my friend! Please know that you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers! Hope that your mom gets better Vlad! Give her a hug for me please. :>

·
Are you always like this?
3,290 Posts
I'm sorry Vlad. My thoughts are with you and your family.

We're going through a stressful time with Mr. Wicked's dad right - completely understand.

(hug)

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
Your family is in our thoughts, mr V.

Tell mom that slimy said she had better get on this whole 'get well soon' thing.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts