Haunt Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was bored

Very small rolls of mache , covered with another very thin layer of mache, trying to get a weird veiny look. Teeth are fake nails

·
In Remembrance
7,646 Posts
Krough, you never stop amazing me. On a whim you whip up something that most of us would have to work hard at. The glass eyes or eye would look good and maybe something different with the nose then the usuall "no nose skull look". just a thought. Personally I wish I had the money to commision you to make me a dragon. Good work Kurt.

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Noses are weird. I prefer the type in the top row top, sorta the pig style nose.
I also did several other types last year. You are right though I am stuck in a no nose rut.
I also like the no nose hole look of the bottom left, Unfortunatley that prop fell over in the wind an broke his horns.
And the only eyes I have ever done that I like are on the top row as well. Solid glossy black and bulgy.
The long nosed look in the third row is taken from pumpkinrots witches. It took me about 5 tries to get it right, it was very hard
I would like to do a face of tentacles, like Davy Jones in the new Pirates movie, that would be cool

·
Registered
4,872 Posts
Great as always. If you make up a batch of Black Cat's drier lint clay, you can just mold it into any shape or line you need. Drys harder than a rock also.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts