Haunt Forum banner
101 - 111 of 111 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Good morning tstraub,

I am new to this form and I hope that I am not overstepping it by sending you this message.
I am intersted in you controller do you still have them avaiable? I have never tryied to make a pc so I don't know how hard it will be but want to try I looked on the vendor board but could not find you.

thanks
Johnny

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #102 ·
Let me start off by saying that I know I have been hard to get a hold of latley and for that I am sorry. I just made room in my PM box and am back to help you guys out. I am currently out of stock on PCBs but have more on order with a lead time of about 8 days for manufacture then anouther 2-3 days for DHL to get them to me. I just talked to Tim(scubaspook) and he does have some complete controllers for those of you that do not want to build the controller yourself.

A big thanks goes out to some of my great friends who have stepped up and helped answer questions in my absence.

Tyler

·
Registered
87 Posts
We hope everything is alright Tyler! You've been a great supporter of all our fun in terror and wish you nothing but the best.

Welcome back!!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Looking to get PCB's and pics if you have some available. Your Inbox is full at the moment.

Thanks!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Love these boards! Love the cost savings! Thank you, again, for making and providing these!

101 - 111 of 111 Posts