Haunt Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As you formulate your plan for this seasons Haunts, do not forget to add two way radios to your budget.

Two way radios or walkie talkies are an excellent way to communicate with your staff, to organize the haunt, and to handle delicate situations quickly and quietly.

We at 2 Way Radio Direct have attended the Hauntcon in Florida and plan on attending this years Hauntcon.

We want to supply you with the needed radios and accessories that will make this year a success for you. We are offering two packages this year; Haunt Kit #1 has 6 radios with 6 over the ear swivel earpieces and a multi charging unit. Haunt Kit #2 has 6 radios, a multi charging unit, but we are offering the surveillance style head set for a low profile look.

If there are any questions please feel free to visit us on the web or call 877-856-2WAY (2929)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Tell me how you are using 2 way radios and have a chance to win.

Hello Forum users,

Tell me how you use two way radios for your haunt?

Tell me how you would use two way radios for your haunt?

Tell me how using two way radios can save/make you money?

Post your responses to the above questions and enter a chance to win a set of two way radios.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

·
Registered
72 Posts
radio use

security use to warn and get help for violent and or vandals
radio ahead to give actors names of patrons that you overhear
by making it more personal more people will talk about it and draw more in
and can save money by keeping people from damaging props and sets.

·
Registered
691 Posts
How we use our radios

I work in a not for profit haunt which is rather large. Use use 8 cheaper style radios for security and maintenance. We use the same channel for all communications. We have 3 attractions. A door man at each attraction. One in the ticket booth. One for the parking lot. 2 for security and one for a floater. Our haunt covers several acres.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you for your input, I appreciate you sharing that information.

Is there anyone out there that would like to share their thoughts on two way radios?

I will only be offering this radio drawing til the end of the month, so if you are in need of a pair of two way radios, please take a moment and let me know you are using or might use radios.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Hello Forum users,

Tell me how you use two way radios for your haunt?

Tell me how you would use two way radios for your haunt?

Tell me how using two way radios can save/make you money?

Post your responses to the above questions and enter a chance to win a set of two way radios.

Looking forward to hearing from you.
We use the talkabout EM100R's at our non-profit haunt. That flashlight really comes in handy! Like many attraction managers, we can't be in all the places we need to be at once, so having reliable communication is key. We use our radios for security and also for queue line management. Use of 2way's saves us money, and makes us money by allowing us to operate efficiently.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts