Haunt Forum banner
41 - 56 of 56 Posts
Yeah - we don't come on the forum that much, some of the Uk'ers.

Just been prowling the pound shops and Wilkinsons this morning - bought a few bits to be going on with.

Looking online at the clown pose and stay skelly in B and M - it seems cheaper than Costco but don't know what the height or the quality is yet.

They don't have the pose and stay clown in my local B and M. I don't want to buy it if I can't have a good look first. May check out other B and M's on the phone to see if they carry it.

Ah i've found you! There was me thinking that the UK didn't have a dark corner to haunt. I'm in Scotland and have been haunting for a good few years, starting with the kids annual party while they were small, i then moved on the haunting work so in all i've been "doing" Halloween in one form or another for the last 12 years or so. I must admit that i have had a few friends bring me items back when they have been away to the USA, much cheaper than paying the p+p.

I heard that Halloween in the UK is slowly but surely getting around. The nice thing is that although you may be limited on purchasing props and such, you have this forum to reference with all the creative minds of these members. From cardboard, to newspaper, glue and paint, you can make so many things. Spread the word in the UK!
Thank you Copchick..Halloween originally started in the UK.

41 - 56 of 56 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.