Haunt Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
The first one was awesome, but this one just sucked. Went in a totally different direction than I thought it would. The fight scenes were horrible. Just...an all around baaaaad movie.

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
We usually agree, Kat, but this time such is not the case. I rather enjoyed this one. I liked the first one immensely, but I like how they got back to the REAL Werewolves in U:E. I give it a 3 1/2 out of a possible 5 stars.

SPOILER ALERT

I didn't approve how they just eliminated Kraven right off the bat. Sure, he deseved to buy it, but not five ****ing minutes into the film. Didn't like how Selene and Michael didn't really face off against the Vampire covens or Lykan Packs either, like they implied in the first one.

END SPOILER ALERT

·
Registered
797 Posts
I've heard a lot of mixed reviews about this movie, and I'm still undecided as to whether I want to see it in theatres or not. The mere fact that it's a sequel is a big red flag, but then, it could always be one of those "exception to the rule" movies. There've been plenty of good sequels out lately, after all, and I liked the first one.

I heard that Michael was underutilized, though--which doesn't break my heart, since I thought the werewolf/vampire supermonster in the first one was rather goofy-looking--but isn't that what the movie's supposed to be about? Evolution?

14,919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
TipoDeemin said:
I've heard a lot of mixed reviews about this movie, and I'm still undecided as to whether I want to see it in theatres or not. The mere fact that it's a sequel is a big red flag, but then, it could always be one of those "exception to the rule" movies. There've been plenty of good sequels out lately, after all, and I liked the first one.

I heard that Michael was underutilized, though--which doesn't break my heart, since I thought the werewolf/vampire supermonster in the first one was rather goofy-looking--but isn't that what the movie's supposed to be about? Evolution?
Movies are always better at the theatre, just go!
Hell, if you lived closer I'd go with you and see it again.

Jeff

·
Registered
797 Posts
Frighteners Entertainment said:
Movies are always better at the theatre, just go!
Hell, if you lived closer I'd go with you and see it again.

Jeff
Honestly, I probably will see it in the theatre. It's been too long since I went out to a movie, anyway. :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.