Haunt Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I mentioned a mini-project this weekend on the forums for a coffin I was building. It's nearly done, and the only thing left to do is to take a torch to the wood's surface to make it look old and rotten. This coffin is supposed to look as though it's started to heave itself up and out of the earth. I'll probably be putting a green light inside of it on Halloween so light filters out of the cracks and the cross. I may also hide one of my foggers inside it to enhance this, and provide a hiding place for the cemetery's "fog".

·
Premium Member
5,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Now it looks SICK

Here's the final coffin (minus skeleton arm coming out of cross, and hand that will be gripping the side as if the occupant had been buried alive). I think it looks kick ass. :voorhees:

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
Cool little piece of artwork you have there, Z! You most definitely need to let us see the end result.

·
Premium Member
5,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the compliments guys. I have the light installed and now I just have to save up some money to buy the skeleton torso for it.

·
Premium Member
5,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Light on, Light off

Here's a pair of pics showcasing the coffin with the green light operational. The first image is with the lights on so you can see the whole coffin, and the second is with the lights out so you can just see where the light filters out of it. :voorhees:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts