Haunt Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I was bringing in all of my halloween stuff and taking inventory of what I have and what I need, I come walking in with another box and see that a monster is going thru my stuff!!!......

So I ofcourse grabbed my camera for evidence!
just thought I'd share one of the pics ;O)

·
Registered
159 Posts
Yikes! It looks like he is smiling. He must love Halloween too! This is always a fun time of year, pulling out the boxes of Halloween. It must be hard though when the weather is so hot. I still can't bring myself to do it.

·
In Remembrance
7,531 Posts
Alot depends on how you handle them. Remember, before you, everthing that was going to pick them up was going to eat them. They can be a little nervous and testy sometimes. Takes time an patents.

·
Registered
5,565 Posts
Wow Nice Iguana there AZ ..he is a happy camper look at his color.

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yes evil Eyes she does look like she's smiling huh, it is way to hot to be outside that's why I was bringing it all in to work in the AC.heck it's 7:30 pm and it's 102!! still to hot to go into the garage!

I know I know Bone I wouldn't put it away but my hubby is a party pooper,

Dr. they can be pretty vicous at any age, I got really lucky with her, she is as tame as a puppy, I'm hoping that she stays that way thru breeding season, that is when it gets bad usually.
your exactly right Bone they think we might wanna eat them so they flip out when you come near them, takes alot of patience, took her a year to trust me, that was a longggg year.

Thank you Lilly, she is a happy iggy.

Your right slightlymad!! I'm not the only one in my family anymore! hahaha every time I took her off the table she would climb right back up haha

Slimy ofcourse I was talking about the pumpkin!! I wouldn't call my baby a monster ;O)

·
Registered
806 Posts
Do you know Iguanas produce more meat per acre than cattle...pretty worthless information, ay? Unless, of course, you're really hungry:googly:

·
Registered
3,698 Posts
i'm thinking i need to come up with a name to call our yard haunt..........gypsichic's yardhaunt isn't very scary...............lmao

·
Registered
3,698 Posts
i pulled some stuff out of storage myself this past weekend............definitely gets me in the mood for fall/h'ween

even though its still 85 degrees outside!

·
I'm bringing sexy back
7,790 Posts
I have all my "recently bought" Halloween stuff upstairs in my den. When I need a break from cleaning out my den, I love to fondle and touch my new toys.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.