Haunt Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes indeed. It has a setting for low-light where the exposure time is longer. I wish you could set how long the exposure time is though because some of the colored lighting doesn't show up as well as it would with an even longer exposure time (like the blues and greens). At least, I think it would.

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
ScareFX said:
Nice shots Zombie-F! The pics with the fog are sweet.
Scarey took the words right out of my mouth. I think you captured a real ominous vibe with those pix, my friend.

·
Registered
4,863 Posts
Awww, what a cute haunt, LMFAO, heehee. No kidding Zombie, it turned out to be great display for you this year. You should be very happy with your efforts. I like the ghosts in the windows, but damn, your house is just made for an Amityville horror house, those upstairs windows perfectly match the Amityville ones where they thought they saw eyes.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Wow Z, your pics are excellent...the lighting is perfect! All your props looked great. My favorites are the groundbreaking coffin, MITB and glowing lanterns but they're all wonderful. Wish I could've seen it in person! Btw...leaving the shovel sticking in the ground was a cool detail :cool:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts