Haunt Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes indeed. It has a setting for low-light where the exposure time is longer. I wish you could set how long the exposure time is though because some of the colored lighting doesn't show up as well as it would with an even longer exposure time (like the blues and greens). At least, I think it would.

·
Dear Beer, Thanks. :D
1,036 Posts
Very cool!
Some items that I absolutely love:
The half coffin with green glow.
Larry the pot stirrer.
The boarded up windows.
Monster in a box.
spider alley (your webs look great, what's your secret?)
I imagine that you had more than your fair share of screams on Halloween!
:eek:

·
Registered
4,572 Posts
Awww, what a cute haunt, LMFAO, heehee. No kidding Zombie, it turned out to be great display for you this year. You should be very happy with your efforts. I like the ghosts in the windows, but damn, your house is just made for an Amityville horror house, those upstairs windows perfectly match the Amityville ones where they thought they saw eyes.

·
Registered
429 Posts
Wow Z, your pics are excellent...the lighting is perfect! All your props looked great. My favorites are the groundbreaking coffin, MITB and glowing lanterns but they're all wonderful. Wish I could've seen it in person! Btw...leaving the shovel sticking in the ground was a cool detail :cool:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.