Haunt Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What a night we had. Despite the fact I had all of the big stuff set up by Sunday, I still found myself running around like a chicken with it's head cut off setting up smaller stuff and re-arranging things right until the first ToTs came up the walk. I had no time to shoot daytime photos, so no daytime photos this year (I did get daytime video, but I still have to dump it into the PC and edit it).

We had a total of 80 ToTs, which doubles what we had last year. A lot of people said they saw me in the paper and HAD to check it out... including one of the local police officers. When I saw him pull up, I was worried he was going to tell me to shut the foggers down since they were fogging up the road something fierce, but he was just bringing some kids by to see the haunt. Phew.

I wish I'd gotten some daytime shots, but what can you do?

Haunt pictures by Zombie-F - Photobucket

·
Registered
328 Posts
great pics zombie! I have a few that I took that night, some came out better than others... i'm not much of a photographer. But want me to send you them?

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
great pics zombie! I have a few that I took that night, some came out better than others... i'm not much of a photographer. But want me to send you them?
Sure. It's always nice to have some extra photos on the old Hard Drive. :D

·
Bataholic
2,725 Posts
Nice pics Zombie-F! Looks like you had a cool yard set up! :> Thanks for sharing them with us!

·
Registered
329 Posts
Can't wait for the video to follow!! Looks great.

·
Hillbilly Wrangler
3,472 Posts
Great pics. I liked the night shots they added to the spookiness.

·
Registered
743 Posts
Those are very nice pics!! Awesome lighting.
I love that sign post, i remember seeing pics of it a few years back.... I gotta make a sign post someday....

Very nice thanx for sharing!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts