Haunt Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As has been discussed recently, I have been working on some items for sale to help support and promote the site. As of 8:00 PM EST, the Unpleasant Street CafePress Shop is open for business.

I have four items at present... two buttons (same design, two different sizes), a mousepad and t-shirt. The shirt is the skeleton design, the buttons are the "Haunter's Union" design and the mousepad bears the image of the Unpleasant Street cemetery with the creepy blue fog.

Hope you guys like the stuff! There will probably be a few more things in the near future.

·
Premium Member
5,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No, you can get it in 2xl. On the page the shirt is on, just above the "Add to cart" image is a drop box that says "Large" on it. Click it and the other size options drop down. Then, just select your 2xl and you're all set.

You may need to go in and remove the large shirt from your shopping basket though.

·
DeceptiProp
5,844 Posts
I don't know the reason why I got up at 4 this morning. Probably because of the puppy again. But I have a reason now. I just bought a T-shirt. Was going to buy 2 but not sure if I have enought for the shirt and another Death Studio's Mask.(ScareFx's witch) I just have to fight my wife for it and if I win, I should be golden. Now I am sporting for Transworld in my new Unpleasant Street T-shirt. Maybe I will let Connie, my wife relative, wear the T-shirt and take some pictures of her at Transworld. Whooaaa. Lucky Day!

·
Premium Member
5,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey thanks! Again, I wish the cost was less, but until CafePress lowers their base price for the black shirts, it's going to have to be that way.

Maybe you could wear a button and your wife wears the shirt or vice versa. :D

·
Registered
273 Posts
I'm not big on the shirt design (maybe if I get inspired I'll design something for ya), but I like the mouse pad.:D

·
Premium Member
5,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I like the shirt, but anything you could come up with would be appreciated. Though, if I wanna have another black shirt, I have to upgrade my shop to a premium one for like $6 a month, and I don't know that I'd want to do that. Maybe a grey or a white shirt... hmmm...

·
Registered
6,009 Posts
Zombie-F said:
No, you can get it in 2xl. On the page the shirt is on, just above the "Add to cart" image is a drop box that says "Large" on it. Click it and the other size options drop down. Then, just select your 2xl and you're all set.

You may need to go in and remove the large shirt from your shopping basket though.
Alright! Made my day!

·
Premium Member
5,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
So far two... and I think Tipo will be buying one in a few weeks. Well, three if you count me as having bought one. :D

·
Premium Member
5,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hey, just don't be breaking the bank for me or anything. I don't want to see anyone have any hardship just so they'll buy one of my dopey T-shirts. :)

·
Premium Member
5,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
It says two business days (typically). According to the records I see, you ordered yours on Friday, so I imagine it should ship today.

I ordered mine the Day before you did, and just got it today. So, it took almost a full week from order to reciept.

I gotta say, I'm glad I switched to the skeleton design instead of the "Haunter's Union" design. I ordered one of the HU ones and it didn't come out so great. The white lines were just too thin to have turned out well.

I'll probably order one of the Skeleton ones and a HU button in a week or so. Be sure to let me know how they look when you get yours DT.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.