Haunt Forum banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,847 Posts
I haven't put any thought into that, but I guess if enough people expressed interest in it, I could see doing it. Hmmmm.... :xbones:

·
Registered
140 Posts
Me Too!

·
Premium Member
5,847 Posts
Well then, I'll look into it. :D

I know cafepress doesn't offer black t-shirts, so I won't be going with them. Anyone know of any other similar online retailers that do offer black t-shirts?

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
Hmmmm...I sense the opportunity for Raxl and myself to spread our encroaching cloak of evil and darkness into the realm of screen-printing black t-shirts. :devil: :D

·
Registered
35 Posts
http://www.customink.com sells black t-shirts...I've never used them before but they look pretty good...might be worth looking into for a quote

Keep me posted about the T-shirts...I'd love to help if I can and I'll be in line to get one!

·
Premium Member
5,847 Posts
No ****. Well, looks like I have a mission then! I think the red waving skeleton would make a nifty shirt design. What do you think?

·
DeceptiProp
5,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
You could also have the ladies' Unpleasant Street G-String. It would be one Unpleasant Street I wouldn't mind being on. Lucky Day! LOL...

·
Premium Member
5,847 Posts
DeathTouch said:
You could also have the ladies' Unpleasant Street G-String. It would be one Unpleasant Street I wouldn't mind being on. Lucky Day! LOL...
lol. Hmmmm... Giving me ideas you are... :ninja:

·
Registered
4,863 Posts
I could picture the red skeleton in a trench coat leaning against a street sign that says Unpleasant Street.

·
Registered
898 Posts
T-shirt

Count me in I want one or two. I like the idea of the red waving skeleton. You Should add something to the shirt to signify that we are a group and not just wearing a shirt promoting Unpleasant street. Although that isnt bad either. :D Anyways Later all BobC

·
Premium Member
5,847 Posts
I was thinking about this earlier... I think on the front will be a some text arranged in a circular pattern that says

Local
Haunters

Where the Local and Haunters will be arranged in a circle pattern around the large number 66 and the word "Union" can be below it. This pattern would appear over the left breast of the shirt.

Then, I could put the red waving skeleton on the back. What do you guys think of that idea?

·
DeceptiProp
5,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
You could almost get away with this year by putting your flyer on the back of a shirt. Of course the red skelly looks cool too. Have him swing on a sign post saying Unpleasant street. Making him look like he is thumbing a ride.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.