Haunt Forum banner

55501 - 55520 of 55611 Posts

·
Registered
6,240 Posts
I don't like change either but that's life. However this was a shock and I don't like it! My skull icon is gone on my bookmark and replaced with yellow lines. I had to sign in by finding cars. No more calendar or member list, etc all of that is gone. So are Spooky1, Haunti and Roxy still managing forums? It doesn't say. This is a commercial site now? Shouldn't there have been some notice about that? I hate that they got rid of the color scheme. Also saying "contact me if you have questions" and then giving no contact information? I loved this site. Just depresses me.

·
I'm bringing sexy back
7,769 Posts
Ummm-Weird - but it looks like the posting of photos will be easier - will have to try.

·
Administrator
10,700 Posts
I don't like change either but that's life. However this was a shock and I don't like it! My skull icon is gone on my bookmark and replaced with yellow lines. I had to sign in by finding cars. No more calendar or member list, etc all of that is gone. So are Spooky1, Haunti and Roxy still managing forums? It doesn't say. This is a commercial site now? Shouldn't there have been some notice about that? I hate that they got rid of the color scheme. Also saying "contact me if you have questions" and then giving no contact information? I loved this site. Just depresses me.
Roxy and I are still managing the forums.
Yes, the ads are there.

·
Muddled Moderator
28,214 Posts
I’m still here. Just trying to figure out the new layout.

·
Super Moderator
64,109 Posts
I’m going to be stubbing my toe several times over the next few weeks while stumbling around here trying to figure things out😜

·
Registered
67 Posts
The benefits far outweigh some minor missing functionality. I pretty much gave up on this site 6 months ago because of the way it used to be. This was a commercial site from the day Vertical Scope purchased it.

·
I Never Fibula
1,450 Posts
At least my profile on the new site is more intact than any of my prop projects!
(I do miss the animated Halloween-themed emojis from the old site)

·
Registered
6,240 Posts
OK, I'm relieved Spooky1, Roxy and Haunti are still here, I see you to my right. Any chance I can get my skull bookmark back? By commercial I didn't mean ads; I meant paying $20.00 for the site. Which is cheap, granted, but a surprise. Also I wonder how much it's going to go up. I'm going to have to play around a bit and figure out this new site. One last thing: I love my Halloween emojis. Bring them back please!! I need those winking pumpkins.

·
Registered
6,240 Posts
Oh, just wondered...if charging for the site also means paying for expert advice from some HF contributors and for the time spent by administrators? Curious.

55501 - 55520 of 55611 Posts