Haunt Forum banner

55521 - 55540 of 55582 Posts

·
Super Moderator
64,091 Posts
Are we now not identical to the other site that some of us frequent?
From what I've seen of the other site, I believe that's correct. Same group running it.

·
Super Moderator
64,091 Posts
Oh, just wondered...if charging for the site also means paying for expert advice from some HF contributors and for the time spent by administrators? Curious.
I believe the pay thing has to do with having ad-free access. As recommended in another post, you can also just install a free ad blocker in your browser and it does the same thing.

·
Registered
6,218 Posts
No, I meant the new annual fee for joining HF. ( have Ghostery, that's very effective.) I also meant that you, Haunti and Spooky are wonderful and should be paid if HF starts charging. I'm so happy you are still here!

·
Registered
6,218 Posts
Oh well, I still love HF and have found icons. No pumpkins or anything that winks though. My saved places still has those horrible yellow lines. not a skull.

·
Super Moderator
64,091 Posts
No, I meant the new annual fee for joining HF. ( have Ghostery, that's very effective.) I also meant that you, Haunti and Spooky are wonderful and should be paid if HF starts charging. I'm so happy you are still here!
Thanks, PG, you’re a sweetie.:)

Unless I’m missing something somewhere (which is always a possibility), there’s no fee to join.

·
Super Moderator
64,091 Posts
Thanks, GYM:)

Sun is shining, bulbs are up and blooming, and I’m starting to think about what needs to be replaced in the yard and what to add in terms of new plants.

·
I Never Fibula
1,450 Posts
Greeted by four bighorn rams while sipping coffee on our patio this morning. For the first time we stayed put while they grazed 20 feet from us. After a bit they headed off, but returned later and slowly wandered around the house a few times while munching on more vegetation. They don't normally come down from the foothills as much this time of year, so it was a real treat that they stayed so long. Beautiful creatures, and a great pick-me-up for my work day!

I really need to try sculpting a set of those amazing horns for a Halloween costume someday. I suspect I'd end up looking something like Tim the Enchanter from "Monty Python & the Holy Grail".

·
A Wee Bit Wicked....
8,670 Posts
Can you still send private messages to members? I can't figure out this new scheme.....yuck.😕

·
I Never Fibula
1,450 Posts
Can you still send private messages to members? I can't figure out this new scheme.....yuck.😕
I think if you click on your avatar (Account details) at top right you can choose "Conversations" and send a message to someone in there.

·
Super Moderator
64,091 Posts
BTP, if you end up looking like Tim the Enchanter, that would still be pretty cool;)

And now, testing out the “insert image” feature:

55521 - 55540 of 55582 Posts