Edit: I just copied and pasted Woot Woot

·
Super Moderator
64,091 Posts
^It is pretty cool, isn’t it? Take that, Photobucket!:p

·
Registered
6,218 Posts
^ That is pretty cool and I love both those pictures! I've been playing around with it and wanted to share this picture, taken about a year and a half ago (before covid-19). This is a picture of where I work. A nurse friend of mine brought her cat Pumpkin (named by her 6 year old son because he loves Halloween and the the cat is orange) to work. Pumpkin was chill and just hung out at the nurses station. We were all busy with patients and in rooms and the Unit Manager came by, saw this and took a picture. I thought it was adorable and asked her to send it to me.

Hello. All the nurses are busy right now, how may I help you?

·
scottish devil
5,077 Posts
^ That is pretty cool and I love both those pictures! I've been playing around with it and wanted to share this picture, taken about a year and a half ago (before covid-19). This is a picture of where I work. A nurse friend of mine brought her cat Pumpkin (named by her 6 year old son because he loves Halloween and the the cat is orange) to work. Pumpkin was chill and just hung out at the nurses station. We were all busy with patients and in rooms and the Unit Manager came by, saw this and took a picture. I thought it was adorable and asked her to send it to me.

Hello. All the nurses are busy right now, how may I help you?

View attachment 21475
Awesome pic PrtettyGhoul...We all owe our lives to doctors and nurses right now...God bless everyone:)

·
Super Moderator
64,091 Posts
Love the cat peeking over the desk:)

We’re in the process of slowly removing peel-and-stick tiles that the previous owner of the house used to cover the concrete floor in the basement. To make it even more fun, in some areas they put a secomd layer of tile over an older layer. I don’t know about anyone else, but I’m a firm believer in leaving concrete basement floors unfinished. Get a flood down there and any flooring you’ve added gets messed up.

·
Clean "cut"
26,985 Posts
Pumpkin looks capable of manning the desk (very cute pic) PrettyG

·
Administrator
10,700 Posts
I found out today that one of my cats is battling 2 kinds of cancer. I'm a mess.

·
Clean "cut"
26,985 Posts
So sorry about your cat Hauntiholik. Will send good thoughts your way

·
Super Moderator
64,091 Posts
Sorry to hear that, Haunti. Camcer sucks, whether in people or in pets.

·
I'm bringing sexy back
7,769 Posts
Aw Haunti - I am so sorry that your kitty has cancer. Sending hugs your way!

·
Super Moderator
64,091 Posts
It snowed here today. Must be Mother Nature’s version of an April Fool joke:unsure::p

·
Registered
6,218 Posts
I left work tonight to get something to eat and saw three coyotes on my return. Right there at work!! I don't know why that excites me so much, I thought I had seen them before (one, I know I saw one last week) but this time no doubt ! One was so bold and just looked at me before he/she went back into the woods. I know coyotes have been in Florida for a while but I have never seen them so I'm excited although I don't want them near my home and now they are an hour away by foot. I have yet to see the Bobcats that many have seen and photographed at work. I love seeing rabbits again after so many years. It's been two decades and now I just walk out the front door (at work) and a rabbit looks up at me. So cool! Last night, when I was leaving work, I just stopped and watched two rabbits hop around, they came right up to me. This agency nurse came out (scared them and they scrammed) and was like "so? I see them all the time here". I just don't get how someone can't be impressed with seeing rabbits hop around. I just love seeing them!!!!!!!

·
Clean "cut"
26,985 Posts
Supposed to get into the upper 60s lower 70s this weekend. Sounds nice but too warm too soon often brings bad storms

55541 - 55560 of 55582 Posts