·
Super Moderator
64,128 Posts
Happy belated birthday, Doc!

For the record, I have never liked ScoobyDoo. Or that Snuggle bear, either:p

·
Super Moderator
64,128 Posts
^Probably because some of them never learned to drive properly in the first place:p

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
The weather has been to beautifully summer-like to think about Halloween right now.

Perhaps in a few weeks I'll get back to it ... but for now, boat drinks and snackage.

If the weather continues like this, y'all might want to start investing in Rum futures. I'm just sayin' .

·
I'm bringing sexy back
7,770 Posts
OMG! I missed a lot! Happy Birthday to Roxy and Dr. M.!!!

Dr. M. - I am jealous of the pics. They look awesome.

Been very busy at the homestead. We were trying to get the pool up and finish up the gardening. Hubby had surgery last Monday to have a cyst the size of an orange removed from his upper thigh (right under his butt). It was a mammory gland. He has been doing well trying to sit and laying a certain way. He is sporting a 4-inch incision. When he went into surgery he told everyone that he was ready for his "boob" job. He is doing well and on the mend. We go to the doctor June 8th.

We just hung around the house on Memorial Day weekend and ate.

·
Super Moderator
64,128 Posts
We had a quiet Memorial Day here as well - glad no one in the neighborhood decided it was a good day for shooting off firecrackers. The dog hates that.

·
Registered
6,283 Posts
OK, I cannot figure out how to reply to messages. Sorry for being stupid and I do prefer our old site!! I couldn't even find where to tell the new owners what I don't like about this new site. Anyway...

Death's Door...ouch to your husband. I'm glad he's on the mend! Cyst's are the worst!

Dr. M I am seriously jealous of your deck. Very nice!

Hairazor...what happened to the raccoons?

·
Registered
6,283 Posts
Member Announcement:

Hairazor and I are lonely in Fun and Games so please drop by and participate! Thank you!! (Last post wins is my favorite and I really don't won't to be the last post; just saying).

·
Typing Lunatic
2,881 Posts
OK, I cannot figure out how to reply to messages. Sorry for being stupid and I do prefer our old site!! I couldn't even find where to tell the new owners what I don't like about this new site. Anyway...
To reply to a post click on the "reply" button on the lower left corner of the post you want to reply to.

To edit a post that you have made click on the the dots in the upper right corner of the post and click on "edit".
Good luck with the new site.

·
Clean "cut"
27,077 Posts
Death's Door, hope the recovery is without complications.

PrettyG, There was 1 adult and 4 or five young raccoons. Sweetie live trapped 1 youngun and relocated it to our barn area outside the city limits. Somehow the others kept stealing the bait with out triggering the trap but they must have been concerned at the disappearance of 1 and just left after a couple days. We were hoping to get them all out to the same area. Feel bad for the 1 that was relocated by itself.

·
Super Moderator
64,128 Posts
From where I’m sitting, I can see the cicadas flying about in one of the dogwoods in front of our house. Clearly love is in the air:p

·
Super Moderator
64,128 Posts
What, is Sheldon afraid of large flying insects?:p

·
Clean "cut"
27,077 Posts
As for cicadas here is a news headline:

55641 - 55660 of 55684 Posts