Haunt Forum banner
55741 - 55760 of 55813 Posts

·
Super Moderator
64,182 Posts
Car news....
Belfry won best of show at the 2021 Hearsecon Decay 'N Shine.
Also, a car museum wants to put my hearse on display for 3 months this spring.
Woo hoo! You go, Belfry!

·
Guardian of Darkness
39,814 Posts
My cat Garfield doesn't leave the kitchen! The air conditioner cools the floor and he lays there 24/7!
The living room has a carpet, so it's not as cool as the kitchen floor! We've has him 16 years......1
year for a cat is equal to 5 human years....so he is the equivalent of an 80 year old man! Big Kitty
was 17 when he passed away!

My friend came home from the hospital after a 30 day stay! Her husband told me she was having
anxiety and panic attacks! He told me, "My wife speaks very highly of you! Feel free to acquire about
how she's doing (she probably told him that!) We've known each other for 25 years and when I didn't
hear from her I feared the worse! Of course, I haven't heard anything else from him in 2 days!

I got a Lady Death ornament. Not sure if it's for a Christmas tree or a Halloween tree! Bought a copy
of Life Magazine's 45th anniversary Jaws photo magazine! Never get tired of the movie! Back in 74
I was in knee deep water, picking up sand dollars. I glanced up and seen a large dark shape under
the surface coming toward me....fast! Don't know what it was, but I got out of the water even faster!

Well......to wish everyone a happy 4th of July...........

"RED WHITE AND BLUE GLITTER FOR EVERYONE!"🏳🏳🏳

·
Super Moderator
64,182 Posts
Happy 4th and may all those who shoot off firecrackers illegally and without regard to their effect on the dogs and other pets in the neighborhood be doomed to an eternity of cleaning glitter out of shag carpeting.

·
Super Moderator
64,182 Posts
Gonna be in the 90s again this week. Good for the jalapeno and tomato plants, not so good for people and dogs.

·
Clean "cut"
27,445 Posts
Hotter outside than Mrs. O'Leary's cow

·
Guardian of Darkness
39,814 Posts
The one good thing about taking blood thinners..........the heat doesn't bother you! :):)
Just the cold does! :(:(

·
Super Moderator
64,182 Posts
Must have been pool party day for the birds yesterday - had to rinse and refill the birdbath three times. They also powered through a suet cake within a few hours.

·
I'm bringing sexy back
7,776 Posts
Haunti - Congrats on your fine ride, Belfry's best in show - Congrats to ya!!! I am envious!

The birds in our area yesterday were having a pool party too. They kept going into our pond to cool off. So far this year, we had success with the birdboxes that hubby made. He made three new ones and fixed the older ones. A successful house wren nest, a chickadee nest along with a cardinal nest in one of our bushes. The house wren is moving into the new refurbished box. Hopefully we will have another brood soon.

With this heat, the tomato, eggplant and pepper plants have been growing and producing a lot of goodies. I did plant the pumpkins yesterday. I started them in seed trays and they're getting out of hand.

·
scottish devil
5,113 Posts
Hello everyone...I thought i would pop my head into this thread and cheer everyone up...Its only 16 weeks till Halloween and 24 weeks till Christmas...Omg i cant believe i put a huge smile on everyones faces🤣

·
Super Moderator
64,182 Posts
You’re such a character, GYM:)

·
Super Moderator
64,182 Posts
After a few trial outings supported by lots of treats, we convinced Abby it is now safe to go out into the backyard after dark. No more bada booms (at least until the next holiday).

55741 - 55760 of 55813 Posts