55761 - 55780 of 55813 Posts

·
Super Moderator
64,182 Posts
Multipass!

One of our favorite movies(y)

·
Headless & Haunting
Creating a massive fundraiser haunted house for our local Scout group.
4,773 Posts
Thought I would poke my head in the door again, share a few new props and say Hi. I was sad that the first two posts I read were about P5 and Halstaff. Hope Steve is doing OK now and everyone else too!

·
Registered
6,379 Posts
I have four glorious days off. Well this weekend is my weekend off, the scheduler finally gave me Monday off and told me I could have Tuesday if I could find someone to cover for me, which I did. But...how crazy is it that I have to find someone to cover for me for a vacation day? The thought behind that is I need 30 days in advance notice but as you all can attest I have been going after vacation days for a long time.. Now I'm out of time and they'll be cashed out. Not my fault you're understaffed. Just before I left the scheduler asked me to pick up on Sunday. LOL Bat**** crazy people.

·
Registered
6,379 Posts
You know, I saw a clip of Ringo Starr in CA recently and it made me think of my Father. He loved the song: When I'm Sixty Four. It made him laugh to sing it to my Mother.

·
Super Moderator
64,182 Posts
The Beatles rule (and rock)! That’s a great song, too.

·
Muddled Moderator
28,240 Posts
Haunti, congrats on Belfy’s win.
PG, I love the Beatles too, but I still have a few year to go until I’m 64.😁

·
Super Moderator
64,182 Posts
Don’t you just hate it when you ask a question and the answer you get has absolutely nothing to do with the question?

·
Clean "cut"
27,445 Posts
Hey Dr.M, what do I do if my snowshoe is pink?

·
Guardian of Darkness
39,814 Posts
Hope everyone had a great fourth. We used to have cookouts till
Momma and Daddy passed away, then they stopped! :(

My friend with Covid is getting better. She's eating a little more each day!

·
Registered
6,379 Posts
I have a new patient who's name is Barbara, like mine. She's originally from Poland so Barbara is Basia; she told me that it means Barbara but also someone who is sweet. She and her husband have both stopped calling me Barbara and now only refer to me as Basia. I'm really flattered.

·
Registered
6,379 Posts
OK, I have to know. What does Twelve cents plus change mean? I looked it up and found nothing.

·
Super Moderator
64,182 Posts
OK, I have to know. What does Twelve cents plus change mean? I looked it up and found nothing.
It doesn’t mean anything, as far as I know. I was just following the pattern (started by Doc M’s response to my original post about non-answers to a question) of answering a question with something that has absolutely nothing to do with the question:p:)

·
Guardian of Darkness
39,814 Posts
I found out something I've been wondering about since I had my stroke! Why I type the letter D in some of my words! It's called Aphasia!
Aphasia is a disorder that results from damage to portions of the brain that are responsible for language. For most people, these areas
are on the left side of the brain. ( Where I had the stroke) Aphasia usually occurs suddenly, often following a stroke or head injury. It's
supposed to gradually clear up as time passes. It's not as bad as it used to be, it used to be every second word!

My stroke doctor told me the stroke was caused by a piece of a blood clot in my heart broke off and traveled to my brain. It blocked
the flow of blood to the brain causing brain cells to die! Unfortunately, brain cells don't regenerate, they're just dead! All the speech
therapy I went through was to train the other cells to compensate for it!

55761 - 55780 of 55813 Posts