Haunt Forum banner
55781 - 55791 of 55791 Posts

·
Muddled Moderator
28,238 Posts
Watched the first episode of Surreal Estate on the SyFy channel the other night. Definitely has potential. Creepy, even scary at times, but with enough humor to keep it from getting too heavy. We’ll keep watching for now.

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
Watched the first episode of Surreal Estate on the SyFy channel the other night. Definitely has potential. Creepy, even scary at times, but with enough humor to keep it from getting too heavy. We’ll keep watching for now.
Watching it now per your recommendation ... so far, I'm Loving it! What a great premise.

·
Registered
6,368 Posts
Lucy cried to get in, her cry was different and I should have known. Now there is a (very cute) fruit rat under my sofa. I am not happy.

·
Registered
6,368 Posts
I have the door open and Lucy is watching the sofa openings, grrrrr. I can't believe there is a rat under my sofa. Poor kitty, she knows I'm upset. I'm calmed down and told her she'd a great hunter, which she is. I just want this rat, alive, and out of here.

·
Registered
6,368 Posts
Today was my day off, I slept really late, until almost 3pm. A lawn mower woke me up, it was the man who mows my lawn. I woke up, talked to him, paid him and started cooking. Turkey, I put a turkey breast in the oven and then went to the dollar store and Publix. I wish I had just gone to the beach. Honestly today was so hot and I really didn't need to go shopping. Oh well , next week.

·
Guardian of Darkness
39,792 Posts
I have the door open and Lucy is watching the sofa openings, grrrrr. I can't believe there is a rat under my sofa. Poor kitty, she knows I'm upset. I'm calmed down and told her she'd a great hunter, which she is. I just want this rat, alive, and out of here.
Home Depot sells humane traps where you can trap them alive and turn them loose in the wilds! A mama rat got in
the house and had 11 babies! We got two humane traps and trapped all eleven and mama and turned them loose in the woods!
If your local store doesn't carry them go online and order it! :)
Word of advice, it won't come out if there's a cat close by!

·
Super Moderator
64,173 Posts
Glad you got a day off, PG, even if spending it with a rat wasn’t on the agenda:) We had a possum visit our yard last night and a pair of bunnies (not at the same time). One of the local foxes strolled through last week. Haven’t seen a raccoon yet.

·
Registered
6,368 Posts
Oh, I wish we had rabbits and foxes here. We used to, but now it's to built up. Developers have gone crazy in Sarasota. Lots of rabbits where I work so I get my bunny fix there. No fox sighting in a long time.

Lucy killed the rat. I went to bed and she waited it out. I was sad about that though. I wish I could have saved it.

I went shopping and left the turkey because I wanted ice cream; also I was bored. So....the turkey is a little dry but the dressing and gravy are mouth watering good, lol. I also baked a Quiche, that's almost gone. I indulged with an ice cream soda with the ice cream. I love those; my Mother worked at her father's pharmacy as a teenager and taught me how to make the perfect ice cream soda. Delicious!

·
Super Moderator
64,173 Posts
An ice cream soda has always been my favorite fountain drink. For me, the perfect ones are made with vanilla ice cream, Hershey’s chocolate syrup, and icy cold seltzer water so you get that little bit of frozen crust on the ice cream. Ahhh, perfection!:)

·
Guardian of Darkness
39,792 Posts
Apparently aphasia only affects you when you're typing! I write stuff by hand and I have no
problem! It's like the keys on the keyboard are telling my brain, "Pick me! Pick me!" I really
wish it would go away, I hate having to go back and correct everything! :(

The Walmart bakery came out with a Rainbow Cake, each layer (7) is a different color with
white frosting! Unfortunately they don't sell a whole cake, just slices!

Met a man today who is a professional wrestler. Told me is name......never heard of him! I
think he's one of the little nobody's that make the big names look good!

Bought a Garfield t-shirt at Big Lots, it had a X large sticker on it, but it was a tight fit! The
inside label said medium!

55781 - 55791 of 55791 Posts