Haunt Forum banner
56141 - 56160 of 56197 Posts

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
" I’d heard of the theory that the time perception is related to a year being a bigger percentage of a child’s life compared to an adult’s. Hadn’t heard of the difference in speed of processing new experiences and its effect on remembered duration of time."

I read that and think deep philosophical thoughts ...
Facial expression Cartoon Vertebrate Product Organism

... yeah — not a deep thinker. You know what I'm thinking now/

Forehead Hair Nose Cheek Eye

·
Batty Beautiful
5,670 Posts
So, things are about to get more exciting for me, Marcus and I are getting married next March... I've been thinking about it for a while now, but I just spoke to my sister and things are getting so real now...

I'll never make fun of those brides on TV ever again. We've not even gotten to trying on dresses and I can feel a little nervousness creeping up on me.

·
Super Moderator
64,352 Posts
Spooky1 is a fan of Supernatural as well. He’s working his way through recordings of the last season of the show.

And congratulations on your engagement, DA! Plenty of time to plan, so that should help keep the nerves in check.

·
Batty Beautiful
5,670 Posts
Did you hear that "Dean" Jensen Ackles is going to be in the next season of "The Boys" ?
Yeah, I heard, but I'm not really watching that show.
Spooky1 is a fan of Supernatural as well. He’s working his way through recordings of the last season of the show.

And congratulations on your engagement, DA! Plenty of time to plan, so that should help keep the nerves in check.
Thank you Roxy, It's just now really hitting me. Also, Spooky needs to invest in a bunch of tissues for the last two seasons. It wrecked me!

Reactions: Spooky1

·
Super Moderator
64,352 Posts
Got up last night (aka “really EARLY this morning) to watch the eclipse. It was a bit cloudy at times but there were several breaks in the cloud cover so Spooky1 was able take pictures. Another plus - we could see the moon from the guest bedroom window, so we didn’t have to sit outside where it was cold and windy.

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
Got up last night (aka “really EARLY this morning) to watch the eclipse. It was a bit cloudy at times but there were several breaks in the cloud cover so Spooky1 was able take pictures. Another plus - we could see the moon from the guest bedroom window, so we didn’t have to sit outside where it was cold and windy.
Cool! I like skywatching. I get notifications when the ISS goes overhead, so I can go outside and watch.

·
Muddled Moderator
28,283 Posts
Congrats on your engagement,DA.

Doc & DA, got through the second to last season of Supernatural without tissues, just starting on the final season. I like the episodes with Charlie, and the the more fun/humorous episodes, but have been a fan of all since the beginning.

·
Humanitarian of the Year
4,268 Posts
So, things are about to get more exciting for me, Marcus and I are getting married next March... I've been thinking about it for a while now, but I just spoke to my sister and things are getting so real now...

I'll never make fun of those brides on TV ever again. We've not even gotten to trying on dresses and I can feel a little nervousness creeping up on me.
Ever been married before?

·
Batty Beautiful
5,670 Posts
Dark A, such a splendid time ahead for you, enjoy every minute
Congrats on your engagement,DA.

Doc & DA, got through the second to last season of Supernatural without tissues, just starting on the final season. I like the episodes with Charlie, and the the more fun/humorous episodes, but have been a fan of all since the beginning.
Thanks guys!

·
Super Moderator
64,352 Posts
Today is a good day to bake bread - have a loaf of sourdough in the proofer along with a couple of Trader Joe’s chocolate croissants:)

·
Batty Beautiful
5,670 Posts
^So jealous of your set up!

ION: This will be the first Thanksgiving for Marcus and I. There will be alot of things to cook this year!!!

56141 - 56160 of 56197 Posts