Haunt Forum banner
56701 - 56711 of 56711 Posts

·
Super Moderator
64,435 Posts
My favorite insect - this one turned its head to look at me when it saw me starting to take its picture:

Plant Green Leaf Grass Terrestrial plant

Reactions: Dr. Maniaco

·
Registered
6,930 Posts
Good start for a ground breaker, or hanging out of some creatures mouth.

Right now not so sure on my Halloween camping trip already reserved so going but right now think things will be limited as just don't have the time and things seem to keep coming up, with work, vehicles and other crap. Then on my birthday had to take the dog to the vet as not doing good all of a sudden, find out he has lung cancer with tumors on lungs and heart and he is going downhill quick and the same night the cat has seizures doing better now though at least. I guess the good part is they both had pretty long lives.

Oh, that's heartbreaking xredge, I am so sorry!

·
Super Moderator
64,435 Posts
Couple more weeks of focus on an upcoming concert I’m playing in, then I can get down to Halloween business and maybe get a groundbreaker done.

·
Registered
440 Posts
Well rough Friday and weekend had to put him down Friday evening, he didn't seem that bad when leaving for work. But I guess as the day progressed he got steadily worse. When I got home he had a small seizure and howling but then went back to his peaceful state but could see breathing was labored. You knew it wasn't long and didn't want him to suffer, so wife and daughter took him to the vet the daughter works for. While me and daughters BF dug his grave.

·
Super Moderator
64,435 Posts
Sad for you loss, xredge. It’s heartbreaking even though you know you did the right thing by putting an end to his suffering.

56701 - 56711 of 56711 Posts