Haunt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I updated the motor in my spider to a WW motor....last year he had a rotisserie motor and moved so slow...now he moves like a spider!!

Here is a clip:

:jol:

Enjoy,

Dennis

·
Registered
743 Posts
Oh.... i shouldn't have looked at that. Now I have the heebie jeebies. :eek: Spiders scare me. REALLY scare me.

Fear aside. Thats excellent.

·
Registered
5,682 Posts
Yucko Yucko Yucko..in a good way ......I'm with ya DS eeeeuuuw spiders

Looks good and the new movement rocks.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Dennis,

Really great job on the spider! very realistic. It has inspired me to possibly update my spider room.
Where did you get the actual spider prop? or did you make it? I very much prefer the long thin legs and fat body of a spider, over the thicker, shorter tarauntula style prop.
I see you are only about an hour from my haunt. Maybe I can convince you to stop in and see me this year!

·
Are you always like this?
3,290 Posts
Wow - I love that!

Any chance we could get a "How To" out of you for this one? I love spiders.

·
Registered
2,595 Posts
Sweeeet! Yeah, MUCH improved! The slow motor just made it sort of Halloween-atmosphere decorative... the fast one is a real scene-stealer! Gave me the willies big time!

Wonder what that mechanism would look like with one of those ACC buckyspiders. Meh, maybe not. Unless it it's head and eyes looked around. And it's jaw moved, and sang "itsy bitsy spider" in a little girl's voice.

Nah, never mind. Just a big yuckie spider is plenty cool.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts