Haunt Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm in the process of updating the main site (http://www.unpleasantstreet.com) to the new look, so if something doesn't look right or work, it's because I'm not done. I will post a notice when the update is complete and if something doesn't work right then, please let me know about it. Thank you for your patience.

·
Premium Member
5,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You're too kind Dr. Morbius. :D

I do have a bit of a warning... if anyone out there is still runnin their monitor at a resolution under 800x600, it's gonna look funky. The center content area will be REALLY squished. But then again, if you're still at 640x480, you probably have a hard time looking at ANY web site these days. Just retire your old clunker already. :p

I'm just about 1/3 of the way done. I'm also cleaning up any typos that I see and fixing some errors I've known about (but ignored) for a while now.

·
Premium Member
5,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Here's what's done so far:

The links to the Forums, Store, Contact, History, Myths, and Games are all ready and going. I'm in the middle of doing the News section (about half done with 2004). I should (hopefully) finish this by Monday. HOPEFULLY. :p

·
Premium Member
5,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Oops. Thanks. I accidentally deleted them off the server. D'oh! Easily fixed... done!

·
Premium Member
5,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Almost there. The hardest part is now out of the way... all the archived news is DONE! I'm taking a break for a few hours and then it's back to it. I still have to re-do the photos, videos and projects sections. Everything else is ready. woot!

:zombie:

·
Premium Member
5,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
This is taking me longer than I thought it would... but I'm almost there. All I have left to do now is the Projects section. That's gonna be fun. :p

·
Premium Member
5,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It is Done!!!

It's done for the most part. The only thing I have left to do is to get the "Printable version of this page" feature working. That's just an easy edit to the existing style sheet and a few edits to the header and footer files... but I'll do that tomorrow. I'm tired. :p

·
Premium Member
5,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
It is done... the printable version is working now. I'm gonna take a few weeks and start working on my $20 entry... then I'm gonna tackle re-doing the forums' look. :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts