Haunt Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm trying to come up with a 6 level title system that will change as you post more articles to the forums. Here's the levels at which your titles will change:
  • 0 Posts
  • 10 Posts
  • 25 Posts
  • 100 Posts
  • 250 Posts
  • 500 Posts

I want a Halloween themed-system, so keep that in mind when making suggestions. All suggestions are welcome. :D

·
Premium Member
5,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
OK, here's what I've come up with:
  • 0 Posts: Frightened
  • 10 Posts: Timid
  • 25 Posts: Daring
  • 100 Posts: Unafraid
  • 250 Posts: Fearless
  • 500 Posts: Frightener

Suggestions? Changes?

·
Premium Member
5,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I think some of those are pretty good. I'll modify the list to look like this:
  • 0 Posts: Scared Stiff
  • 10 Posts: Frightened
  • 100 Posts: Unafraid

I think the only ones on my list that I'm not totally satisfied with at this point are Daring and Unafraid. Any suggestions for words of phrases of similar definition to replace them are quite welcome.

And, if we ever reach a point where 1000 posts is conceivable, then I'll add one for that too.

·
Premium Member
5,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ooh. Crazed can be what you get at 1000. I'll make the change so it looks like this now:
  • 0 Posts: Scared Stiff
  • 10 Posts: Frightened
  • 100 Posts: Desensitized
  • 1000 Posts: Crazed

Thanks to Shape, Pete, and NCM for suggestions. Now I just need a better synonym for Daring.

·
Premium Member
5,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I changed Daring to Uneasy. I decided that until 100 posts you're all going to be trembling cowards. :p

·
Registered
273 Posts
LOL, the only ones who'll ever reach 1000 are you and Helspont. We'll have to throw a party when he gets it. :D

·
Premium Member
5,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
There is great truth in that statement. It's also pretty sad that we'll have over 1k posts.

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
Sad AND Pathetic. It's usually indicative of not having any life, by posting so much. I can't speak for Z, but I DO have one, it's just that I am opinionated is all, and relish the opportunity to yammer useless knowledge whenever ( or not) applicable.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts