Registered
1,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Awww its Valentines day coming up :sick:
Any plans for the special day?

·
Registered
4,949 Posts
Nothing for that day but a bunch of daily suprizes leading up to it. And ofcourse prop building on the 17th

·
Registered
8,110 Posts
Cruella DeVille? LOL

"First you think the lady's the Devil. Then you realize she's not. Then you realize- you seen those kind of eyes- staring out from underneath a rock!"

·
Are you always like this?
3,290 Posts
I'm going to be a helper mom at my son's school party... This weekend, we'll write out the kids' valentines for their classmates.

Otherwise, I might make some cupcakes and possibly make some decorations/paper hearts over the weekend with the kids.

I don't make a big deal over Valentine's Day, just like to do a few things with the kids.

Oh, I'll never say no to chocolate.

:)

·
Administrator
10,700 Posts
**** - ill second that..any ladies want to hide under one with me??? ;) haah1031fan
Is there room under that rock? :p

Here's what I think of valentine's day (sorry if you've already seen this but it's still a good pic)

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
LOL me too. We don't celebrate. I might write her a nice letter but nothing more. Its just a day for stores to make money.

·
Registered
8,110 Posts
I'm a sucker for mushiness. She's very logical and not real romantic. I'll do something sweet this year and she will just kinda shrug her shoulders. It gets a little frustrating, but I love her anyway. :)

·
Registered
5,423 Posts
hehehehe Valentines is pre birthday for me. So far I have made out pretty good. I have got 4 new rings, some stuff for my $20 challenge, and a gargoyle. I also got 3 other rings sized so I can wear them when I want. Ummmm I think I might be a tad bit spoiled. :D

·
Old Bat
2,823 Posts
I'm a sucker for mushiness. She's very logical and not real romantic. I'll do something sweet this year and she will just kinda shrug her shoulders. It gets a little frustrating, but I love her anyway. :)
I'm not a romantic either. My hubby is really nice about it, though-he's taking me to the reptile show (which I like), and then we're going out to dinner.

·
Registered
4,547 Posts
Eh, I forgot V-day is on Wednesday. Andy'll be in 'geek' class taking a test, then learning something he already knows, but still has to sit through. So I won't see him from 9:30 in the morning until 9:30 or so that evening.

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
We celebrate every day like it's Valentine's Day, so it's just another day to us. I don't buy into that whole Valentines hype. The same dozen roses that you bought last week will cost you TRIPLE that amount for the exact thing just cause it's Valentines day. I HATE that crap!

1 - 20 of 43 Posts