Haunt Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In St. Paul. Starting to drive me a little nuts because it is messing with many of my props. The smoke machine is most likely not even gonna come out this year and many of my things are blowing over. Gonna have to secure everything down a lot more than expected. And to top it off its freezing. Our TOTers is prolly gonna only be around 300 now. O well, I guess we will have a little candy left over.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Yeah, we're getting some serious cold wind in the suburbs of Chicago also. It's gusting to about 25 to 30 mph now. It's supposed to die down to between 7 to 11 mph late this afternoon. I'm going to be a little disappointed with my fog machines!

·
Registered
185 Posts
The winds here in Portland are pretty light, but I still can't get the fogger to work well outside. I'm going to try and develop a PVC assembly with small holes cut into it to deliver the fog in small quantities throughout the graveyard, but this will be a project for next year.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Yesterday the temp was 73 and beautiful. Today the temp is 38 and cloudy, looking like it is going to snow any damn minute. Does Mother Nature belong to the JW's///////

·
Registered
24 Posts
rain all day but suppose to stop before tricks and treats. gonna be able to use 1 fogger on my porch. as far as the fog chiller in the yard?????? wait and see i guess. cooler is ready just in case

·
Registered
399 Posts
Yeah, the twin cities (msp/stpaul) have been really windy! And this morning...COLD. Midwinter, cold. Ish. We had our mausoleum stones screwed to the garage door and it still ripped one off! Wind sucks. One good thing about it, though, my obelisks are moving back and forth on the rebar, so it looks like they were rigged up to do that! Going to fog the crap out of the yard even with the wind. I don't care if I blow through all the fluid, I've been waiting since Feb. to do this!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts