Haunt Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Afternoon all!

Another week another prop, and ooooh boy this was a tough one. Due to not having any concrete tube on hand and the kids being at home for spring break the earliest chance I had to get the material for this prop was Wednesday evening. So what you are seeing here is a prop that was started and finished in two days.

Regardless, this is for those who like/want an alien theme to their haunt. Last years Home Depot props got me thinking of more alien stuff, but not as much the cutesy alien type, more the Geigeresque alien. So I decided to build something that would fit into both and thus the concept for this pod was born in my head.

Regardless, I hope I am not driving you all nuts with these, I just like to share.

·
Registered
606 Posts
Wow! That's awesome! I know I'm late to this thread but I love the way you created it! I'm a huge X-Files Fan too!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nothing to see here... The picture is just a trick of the light, what you saw was nothing more than an old rain barrel. This is not an alien pod, but if you continue to believe it is, I would like you to look just for a moment at this little doohickey.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts