Haunt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Director of Ambiance
1,816 Posts
Great night for fog!! Stones look amazing, love the candles as always, and the groundbreakers just look fantastic in the fog!!! Awesome!

·
Player of Paste
1,788 Posts
Beautiful photos...just amazing to see how much your haunt has grown, love the pumpkins hanging from the trees. The fog really sets the scene...glad to see you had a fantastic Halloween!

·
Clean "cut"
27,005 Posts
Great looking haunt! The visuals are so good!

·
Headless & Haunting
4,767 Posts
Love your work. The fog - man that looks amazing! We had a really still night and I didn't get around to putting fog in the graveyard - you've inspired me to make more of an effort next year. Great job!

·
Muddled Moderator
28,214 Posts
Your yard looks great. The low fog gives it the perfect creepy look.

·
Super Moderator
64,107 Posts
Beautiful stones, wonderful groundbreakers, and that spider is amazing. The fog in those shots was perfect.

·
Registered
164 Posts
I think this may be my favorite of all your setups yet, Chris! Great job! That fog is fantastic! Gotta be Froggy's, yes? We've been using Swamp Juice for a few years now - it definitely does the job of fogging up the whole neighborhood! Anyhow - love the haunt this year!

·
Something Wicked
2,119 Posts
Those candles among the tombstones are great—Nice eerie effect—and the rising fog really sets the scene nicely. The cat-tails are a nice extra touch as well—perfect for your theme!

·
Slowly Losing My Mind
2,820 Posts
Just saw the video Hauntcast. What a beautiful haunt! The layout, lighting and visuals are killer!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts