Haunt Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
DeceptiProp
5,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the new windows and it is now gripping about the forum's secuity. Any thoughts about that? It isn't doing it with anyone else except for hauntforum.com.

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
I have the new windows and it is now gripping about the forum's secuity. Any thoughts about that? It isn't doing it with anyone else except for hauntforum.com.
Could you be a little more specific as to what Vista is telling you about the site? Just saying that it's "griping" about the security doesn't really give me much to go on. Of course, knowing Microsoft, it probably just says that there's a security problem and nothing else that would help isolate what may (or may not) be wrong.

·
Registered
4,949 Posts
What are you using for access?
I had to stop using firefox and return to explorer. Seems vista garbage doesnt like firefox. This even after updating tweeking and scanning and norton was no help at all. It may help to check what you default programes are which can be set through the contol panel.
I got stuck with vista delux and have been tweeking it for months and am no where near where I need to be. As such I am running 2 computers. Check out ZD net there is alot of good info there to get you started towards a solution.

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
I look @ the site on IE7 from work all the time with no problems. What exactly is it saying is wrong?

·
DeceptiProp
5,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Something about that it isn't certified. I am at work so I don't know exactly what it says. I have interent exploer at home.

·
DeceptiProp
5,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
As of late, I have not had any issues with certification any more; and I didn't do anything, so it must of fix itself.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts