Haunt Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am a Mac user for all of my web activities. That not to say that I don’t have any PC’s I do. I will be using the PC’s to run my setup this year.

My question is this. Can I download the VSA program on my Mac and burn it to a disc. Than take that disc and load the VSA program on to my PC’s?

My next question is. Once I have paid for the program and they send the password or key code do I have to connect to the VSA site to unlock the program or will this be done by the password or key code?

All and any input welcome. Thx

PMT
:jol:

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
I assume if you download the software for windows and you don't change the format of the original download you should be fine if doing a simple trasfer. I've done it before with on my mac but different software, I downloaded VSA with my PC.

SO... your best bet is to ask the techs at Brookshire about your question, their really helpful and they're the one's that can answer you question with no doubts.

·
Registered
95 Posts
it shoudl work fine. The file is an EXE or similar Winfile, and the mac burns in a format that PC and Wintel can both read. I've done this many times at work.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts