Haunt Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
2,356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i finally got a skulltronix, and i love him. The key though for me was to learn how to program the VSA routines myself so that i could make my own stuff and sell routines to others. After a bit of hard work....as usual here is my VSA routine of werewolves of london.

http://www.mediafire.com/?di3j5djgiv4

·
Super Moderator
64,257 Posts
K, by chance do you have a shorter video clip? The one posted at that site is 142 MB, which is a mite big for downloading quickly.

·
Registered
2,356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Sorry guys didn't realize that media fire was no good, will try to upload it to you tube.

·
Registered
2,356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ok i have it on you tube now, you can check it out here.

·
Registered
2,356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Here is another shorter clip of monster mash i finished.

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
That is so cool. I liked it when he through his head back during the wa hoOOOO. I'll bet you are having a blast with this thing.

·
Super Moderator
64,257 Posts
LMAO, I just love this, K! The head movements, the changing colors of the eyes - it's great and just so much fun used with these pieces of music:)

Hey, I see one of your witches standing in the wings back there:jol:

·
Muddled Moderator
28,261 Posts
Beautiful job. The movement and syncing are excellent. Maybe some day I'll learn how to do stuff like that.

·
Registered
2,356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
skulltronix this is halloween

Here is my latest work, i work almost every day on my haunt, and here is a video of another 7 to 8 hours of work.

·
Super Moderator
64,257 Posts
My favorite movement on this guy is the head shake that starts at about 1:57. The action is a perfect match for the more childlike voices at that point in the song.

·
Registered
708 Posts
That was so awesome! One of these days I am going to get into that aspect of prop building.

·
Super Moderator
64,257 Posts
So, K, how are you using this guy in your haunt? Will you have one skellie singing a variety of songs or are you working your way up to a small choir:)?

·
Registered
2,356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I am in the process of building a throne of bone for him to sit in as well as his very own crypt to sing from. For now he is all alone, these things are expensive as heck.But maybe if my plans all work out, someday he can have a friend.

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
you do not have to use the skulltronics skulls exclusively there are lot of options for talking skulls or creatures that you add along side of him. Even blinking jack of lanterns for the chorus. You can control them with solid stat relays.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts