Haunt Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I'm trying to create somthing like this, the black vertical things are black PVC pipe, the pink toppers are skulls, and the things hanging inbetween are to be decided. Does anyone know of cheap large quantities of skulls and any sugjestions for what to hang inbetween each post. The purpose of this is to keep people on a haunt walk.:D

·
Registered
152 Posts
no no, the skeleton whistle.

ZH-SKEWH
2.5" Skeleton Whistle

$5.75/gross

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
the plastic chain at lowes is fairly cheap as well. you could span a few stringers of fishing line across and then go nuts with a web gun too.

·
Registered
5,682 Posts
Yup cheap chains you can buy , dont forget hardware to attach them to poles ... or make your own chains.
maybe light strings instead of chains?
or just plain twine depends on what look you going for

·
Registered
295 Posts
I figured out the answer to my own question
Minimum Shipping Charge is $4.85

Approximate charge is 15% - 25% of order amount, but Freight charges are based on package weight and destination.

·
Registered
71 Posts
HD & Lowes near me want about $1/foot for large plastic chain--ouch! The cheapest price I found online for the stuff is $.27-.34/foot from Outwater: http://www.outwatercatalogs.com/outwater_plastics/lg_display.cfm?page_number=OPI-177&catalog=ow The chain comes on spools of 33 feet and is available in several sizes and colors.

I haven't ordered from them, so I can't vouch for the shipping charges or delivery timeframe. Also, you have to call or fax in your order, per their website. However, it may be worth your while to at least check it out since the chain is so reasonably priced!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts