Haunt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After searching high and wide for the perfect price and designer to create our logo, I just happened to run into Pumpkinhead Design. And woah....I must say BOY AM I LUCKY!
All I had to do was tell him once about what I desired and he pulled what I invisioned into practically an exact replica of what's going on in this brain of mine.

Introducing, The Scream Extreme's new Logo:

SWEEEET! :D

If you desire a logo and if you're a haunt, I definitely recommend that you get one, don't look any further than Pumkinhead Design at:
Pumkinhead Design

·
Registered
328 Posts
Looks great! simple yet effective... by the way, i enjoyed the spot on Rotting Flesh Radio!

·
Hillbilly Wrangler
3,472 Posts
I love it...great job. Im glad you got what you wanted. It must be scary to reach inside that brain of yours empress, Id be scared something was gunna grab me.

·
Registered
765 Posts
Your LOGO looks GREAT Empress, but not one to be outdone, Heres OUR new LOGO, Created by REDCROW DESIGNS, he is OUR NEW WEB DESIGNER,

·
Registered
156 Posts
Bodybagging, I just can resist the urge :D

I have to "hand" it to you thats a wicked cool looking logo !

Empress I love yours as well they both are very well done. Now I need one made as well for my haunt.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I love it...great job. Im glad you got what you wanted. It must be scary to reach inside that brain of yours empress, Id be scared something was gunna grab me.
Grab you? Oh, no not you Turtle! :D

Thanks goes out to everyone for your awesome compliments!
As I had said before, I have given several artists a chance to come up with something including Red Crow Designs, but no one could put what I desired into being. Thank goodness for Pumpkinhead Design! Props definitely goes out to him. AND, as a bonus, he created this banner for us, as well.

Again, thanks for all your kind words. I appreciate them! :)

·
Registered
765 Posts
Empress?????? still going with Clownes this year?
Im going to be looking for you at TW ....... in case you dont recongize me ill be the clown trying to score a piggyback ride from ya!!!!!

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Yup!
We're definitely going with the Klownz Klinic this year. :googly: I just scored a free working hospital bed and a wheel chair. All I desire now are a few gurneys and I'll be happy.

See ya at TW!

·
Registered
842 Posts
Do you know anybody that works in a hospital or nursing home?

Get in touch with the housekeeping department and have them save the linens for you that they are going to throw out. You can't imagine what they toss any given week! By October you could wall your haunt in the stuff! LOL

1 - 20 of 36 Posts