Haunt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Weekly chats begin on April 1, 2006 and will run every Saturday between now and the start of October when we go back to bi-weekly and then into hibernation in December. Start time is 9:00 PM EST (or EDT every chat after the 1st of April), so be there or be scared.

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Thanks to everyone who came out to chat last night. I had a lot of fun, as I hope you did too. :D

Remember, if you want to come to chat every Saturday, but are worried you'll forget, you can just go to the Calendar, click on the Graveyard Chat event and have the system remind you via e-mail on the day of the event. You can even choose how far in advance the e-mail reminder gets sent out.

You only need to ask for the reminder once and it will be sent to you every week until October (when the chat goes back to bi-weekly) or until you go back to the calendar and cancel the reminders.

Hope to see everyone there next week. :D

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
That was a pretty sweet chat last night... to say the least I learned a lot. and regrett teatching Kryponoff a certain word.

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sorry I couldn't make it last night... how was chat? Did anyone even show up?

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
I tried getting into the chat last night a few times and I couldn't get in, like I was on punishment or something. If my punishment is up by next week, I'll try to join you then. Sheesh.....being locked out and this time I didn't even do anything wrong! :(

·
Registered
4,872 Posts
"I tried getting into the chat last night a few times and I couldn't get in, like I was on punishment or something."

HeeHee, it worked Zombie!

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
Once I saw that you weren't going to be there dear I decided to give up. You know that the only reason I bother coming in here is to get a daily dose of abuse from you! :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 49 Posts