Haunt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
She looks so normal
21,275 Posts
I was discharged from the hospital Tue., and when I got home there was a box waiting for me from Roxy and Spooky1. I loved their Jack Skellington tombstone, and hinted how much it was like my real last name. They are such sweethearts they made a tombstone for me. So my welcome home from the hospital couldn't have been any better. Thanks you two. You are the greatest!

(I'm not very good at posting pictures so Roxy told me she would post some for me. Thanks again!)

Roxy Edit - Here are some photos and video.

035 by https://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/

Movement - click on the picture and you'll be taken to a page where the video can be played.

MOV02588 by https://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/

Mechanism movement - again, click on photo:

mechanism 2 by https://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/

How we did it:

·
Mistress of the sea
1,300 Posts
Glad to hear you are out of the hospital. I have asthma too so I kinda relate with what you are going through. Best of luck to you and congrats on the present...a nice home coming present...:)

·
Registered
424 Posts
So glad to hear you are home and yes with such a welcoming gift!! Great friends!

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
Same here I glad that you are home and felling better with still enough time to make some props. Roxy and SpooKy1 really are awesome I hope I get one of them for my secret Reaper this year. :D ;)

·
Muddled Moderator
28,214 Posts
Glad to see you home again scareme, and we're glad the package arrived to you safely. May you enjoy the tombstone peeper for years too come (1 year parts and labor warranty on peeper :))

·
Super Moderator
64,110 Posts
We're so happy you like her, and even happier you're home now.

·
Registered
424 Posts
I just watched the video, EXCELLENT work you two!!

·
Registered
634 Posts
The videos aren't working for some reason but it looks awesome! We just got the movie Gremlims (introducing my kids to some of the classics ha, ha) and the picture in blue reminds me of them.

I'm really glad you are out of the hospital, I didn't know you had gone in but thank goodness you are back home now. Hope you are feeling better.

·
Super Moderator
64,110 Posts
The videos aren't working for some reason but it looks awesome!
I just checked and they're working. Try clicking on the title bar itself to access each video.

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Scareme, I also did not know you were in the hospital, or I would have made you a tombstone peeper. Really. :) I am so very glad to hear you are okay and got to come home. And I think it is so cool that you have great friends who would build you such an amazing prop. It is adorably scary. I love it. Stay well. Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
That is a really great looking peeper. Also glad to hear you are doing good and ready to haunt.

·
She looks so normal
21,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Roxy, I just love it with the red and blue lights. I ordered some red and blue leds so I'll have a choice as how to show it. My dogs just love the movement. Or maybe it's the smell of your dogs on it. Either way, it's their new favorite prop. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

·
Hillbilly Wrangler
3,472 Posts
I absosmurfly LOVE that. That was super cool of them to send that to you. I was just telling Hauntiholik how generous haunters are. Heres one more example of how much we rock!! Im glad your feeling better scareme congrats on the new peeper.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts