Haunt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It was a long arduous journey from Halloweenforum.com to here. The need to coexist in a Halloween based society was the driving force. I am thrilled to be here with some familiar names and I'm sure to cross paths with some new ones. I'd like to point out the the name Mr Unpleasant is not associated with Zombie-F's Unpleasant Street. I manage to earn this title and a few other along the way, by being my charming self. :D

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Welcome Mr. Unpleasant. Its a mighty fine place here... You'll think we're all nuts at the begining... but you'll learn in time that we're just insain.

·
DeceptiProp
5,851 Posts
Welcome to the street. Crap, I can't say that any more. So welcome to hauntforum.com USA. LOL. Yea, I always thought you were Zombie in the other forum. I thought that Mr. Unpleasant was his other self. I guess I was wrong.

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
DeathTouch said:
Welcome to the street. Crap, I can't say that any more. So welcome to hauntforum.com USA. LOL. Yea, I always thought you were Zombie in the other forum. I thought that Mr. Unpleasant was his other self. I guess I was wrong.
Haha! I always go as Zombie-F or HideousZombieF.

Welcome aboard my unpleasant compadre. :devil:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.