Haunt Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
In Remembrance
7,646 Posts
Right Trish, if it doesnt get done for this year it goes on the list for next year and so on, an so on , an so on.

·
Registered
4,949 Posts
NO no no "everything" went up last year and as it came down all the changes were being planned. Already have a prop building wish list.

·
She looks so normal
21,275 Posts
What's on your wish list? I'd like to get hubby to build me a mausoleum. He built me a toe pincher, so I might be able to pull this one off too.

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I usually start planning and thinking about what our exhibit will be in the summer.
I'm already thinking now but not writing anything down or drawing up plans yet.
Just coming up with creative little ideas. ;D

·
Registered
5,682 Posts
Already planned and drawn up for this yr..also for next yr..all i need to do is make or get what i need for 08 woohoo

·
Registered
314 Posts
I've been planning since November. I started collecting items for the haunt last month. We've gotten examination tables, scales, hundreds of syringes, a wheelchair and walker, tongue depressors, working computer, desks, chairs, pictures and soooo much more donated for this year's haunt. Why? Well, I put this up on another thread, but I'll show it here, too. It describes what my haunt is this year:

·
Registered
8,110 Posts
I'm already gathering the things I need to build my halloween props and scenary. Dot room this year, brewing witch, spider, FCG, growling dog/warewolf, etc.

·
Registered
288 Posts
I'm planning...making a list of things I need to get...and searchng for those items... It's never to early to start planning...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts