Haunt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, the forums will be moving. :D

I have just bought up the domain name hauntforum.com. Within the next month or so, these forums will be moving from their home here on Unpleasant Street into their new digs at hauntforum.com. I will be transferring the entire forum, as-is, so there should be no loss of data... you will still be able to log in with your existing usernames and passwords.

The rules and overall social atmosphere will remain the same too.

All of the features currently found here will remain exactly the same at the new place. There will still be chat, a calendar of events, etc... I will, however, be re-vamping "the look" of the forums again to reflect the new name. That's right, the name will also be changing to Haunt Forum. :jol:

I'm doing this because realistically, this is no longer a forum focused on MY haunt, but has instead grown out to become a full-blown haunt community... one which I feel deserves it's own special place on the web.

I will still be keeping Unpleasant Street online. It will serve exclusively as my creative outlet on the 'net for my projects and sharing photos/videos of my haunt.

Anyone have any thoughts/comments on this?

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
that's a pretty neat name.
It makes you wonder why nobody else registered it before?:p

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
RAXL said:
that's a pretty neat name.
It makes you wonder why nobody else registered it before?:p
Which is exactly why I decided to. I just randomly thought of it, checked it's status and BAM! It wasn't taken... so I TOOK IT WITH FORCE! :googly:

Well, the force of my wallet.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Sweet name Zombie... but I'll miss the fourms being called the street... its just the sentimental fool in me :D

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Frighteners Entertainment said:
Kinda funny, the post being labeled "we're moving" , thinking you decided that fixing the roof was going to suck and opting to move instead. Doh!
Nah, we're gonna still fix it, just later in the summer. As long as its fixed by winter we're fine. We just patched the walls in the bedroom and painted this past week. It doesn't look like a dungeon in there any more! Though, with the shade of blue my wife chose, it looks more like a blueberry in there. :googly:

I'm still shocked that name wasn't taken. Larry at HalloweenForum.com seems to have a HUGE stockpile of Halloween-related domain names up for sale and it's shocking that name wasn't one of them. I got it cheap! :D

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well, you could still welcome them to the darker side of the street. That sounds kind of universal and creepy.

·
Administrator
10,700 Posts
Man! I just got here and we're moving already! j/k
I like the new name. Will a new t-shirt be in the works?

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Perhaps. Maybe one of my artistic friends could help design it. *hint* *hint*

·
Registered
511 Posts
I look forward to see everyone on the "darker side of the street"!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts