Haunt Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there,

A litle while ago someone post a link to a store that was selling movie quality werewolf fake fur fabric. Tried to look it up but i cant find it.

Anyone still got that store link ?

Thanks

Sam

·
Muddled Moderator
28,283 Posts
Wow, good looking stuff, but I don't think I'll be spending $40 sq/ft on fake fur for my wolf. I think their target market is Hollywood productions.

·
Super Moderator
64,351 Posts
Definitely professional quality material, but at $40 a square foot, I think the home haunter might want to stick with a wolf pup:D

·
Registered
827 Posts
We are getting away from that high end fur also because the costumes have to go in the 2K-5K range so not many sell. But if your goal is to make a single high end suit for a movie this would be a good option. You can see it here at this biz that is not related to me but was my artist work, frightdomestudios.com

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
Great looking but WOW...cost will kill ya! For my wolf I found an old mink stole and an old mink jacket at the flea market for a grand total of $3.00. I brought them home, shaved them down and used the fur from them. This was for my reindeer into wolf hack project. I am probably the only haunter on here with a mink reindeer wolf! :D Maybe you can find real fur jackets like that and use it...just a suggestion.

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
JoAnn Fabrics, $10. a yard for fur. Throw in a coupon or get it on sale. It's do-able and in the dark looks okay. Most of my ToTs are about 12 and under, so not worth the big bucks to try and impress them. If it was for a pro haunt I might spend more. But I'm cheap. :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts