Haunt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 181 Posts

·
Banned
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now, earlier today, or later on?

Me: buttered toast, toast with strawberry jam, and a bowl of cheerios.

·
I'm bringing sexy back
7,769 Posts
I just had a bowl of watermelon topped with cottage cheese.

·
I'm bringing sexy back
7,769 Posts
Bone Dancer said:
I had two cherry tomatoes from my garden, first ones.
Good for you BD! I'm still waiting for tomatoes from my garden. They are on there like grapes and still green. I've been buying them at the farm stand because I need homegrown veggies.

·
Banned
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm going to have a small bowl of Raisin Bran with the milk left from the Cheerios (there are starving kids in... who would kill me if I threw away good food/drink).

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
I just had "Spicey Noodle" from the Thai restaurant down the street... mmmmm mmmm good!

Now Im just drinking water till home time when I will be cooking a chicken on the BBQ

·
Registered
149 Posts
Now I am hungry. I had a brown sugar cinnamon bagel for breakfast, pizza for lunch, dinner?

·
Registered
295 Posts
We've been getting a ton of strawberries and raspberries from our garden along with a few cherry tomatoes and some cucumbers.

For lunch I ate a ham and swiss sandwich and some Campbells Chicken Noodle soup.

·
Registered
103 Posts
mrklaw said:
We've been getting a ton of strawberries and raspberries from our garden along with a few cherry tomatoes and some cucumbers.

For lunch I ate a ham and swiss sandwich and some Campbells Chicken Noodle soup.
tomatos are evil and should be banished off the face of the earth.

·
I'm bringing sexy back
7,769 Posts
BloodyRose said:
tomatos are evil and should be banished off the face of the earth.
You've peaked my interest why are tomatoes evil.

1 - 20 of 181 Posts