Haunt Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so, I enjoy books a bit and thought I'd start a thread about who likes what and who's reading what... I searched and didn't come up with one.

at the moment I'm reading "Scion of Cyador" by L.E. Modesitt, Jr. which is the 11t book in the "saga of reluce" series.. I read the 12th and 13th before the 11th (they're not chronological) and I'm looking forward to the 15th which is due out in a couple of weeks.

I'm also a fan of Robert Jordan's "wheel of time" series... I started reading those as a book-hungry 12 year old and haven't stopped...

The Mrs and I also both read the Harry Potter books as they came out.

other stuff I've read and enjoyed:

my side of the mountain
the other side of the mountain
Z is for Zachariah
the day after tomorrow
the dying sun
Kris' war
Lisa's war
the fire sword
The Magic Kingdom of Landover series by Terry Brooks
Through the Ice - this book has a real interesting story behind it.

so anyway.... how about you?

·
Registered
2,751 Posts
I've just completed the book Home Depot Wiring 1-2-3.

Before that I really enjoyed Ceramic Tile for Dummies.

Another Home Depot book that I haven't started yet is Flooring 1-2-3.

Did I mention I HATE remodeling?

·
Registered
352 Posts
Read all of the Harry Potter Books. LOVE, just LOVE any book on the legend of King Arthur or anything medieval...dungeons & dragons sort of stuff. Too busy working on Halloween to do much reading right now. :(

·
Registered
135 Posts
Currently reading "The Bloody Crown of Conan". I am a serious readaholic. I've read the first 7 of "The Wheel of Time" series. I'm also enjoying George R.R. Martin's "Game of Thrones" series, made it through the first 3 so far. Anything fantasy themed has got my vote.
Beth, have you read the Guenevere novels by Rosalind Miles - very well written IMO. Another awesome book in that setting is called "The Dragon Queen". I could go on for days......lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.