Votes: 6 14.6%
  • Signs

Votes: 16 39.0%
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys, we have a choice here. The next contest theme is up in the air because there's so many to choose from and so many differing opinions as to what's next. The next contest will be ending at the end of September, and it can be one of the following:

• Scarecrow Building - Build the scariest scarecrow.
  • Monster Mud - Fun with monster mud.
  • Signs - Design a sign for your haunt.

The poll will be open for 3 days, closing at about 1:00 PM EDT on Tuesday July 11, 2006. At that point, the poll option with the most votes will be the next contest theme and I will create a forum and discussion threads to start working on rules.

So, which theme do YOU think should be next?

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
I know I can't and haven't participated in these contests as of yet, but my vote went for the scarecrow. I would like to see someone top that ****er over on Pumpkinrot. Unbelievable! :jol:

·
Administrator
10,700 Posts
I love the sign idea but not everyone has a name for their haunt. I voted for the scarecrow. It seems like such a simple idea but with this group of people the outcomes will all be different. It sounds more challenging to me too.

·
Registered
8,110 Posts
Regardless of what is picked, I love the idea of keeping the cost low...I think it levels the playing field and forces everyone to be super-creative!

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
I vote monster mud because it's something I was planning on trying this year anyway. A scarecrow doesn't fit into my haunt anywhere.

·
Registered
797 Posts
I went with the scarecrow, because it will help me get my rear in gear and get mine done for Halloween, instead of throwing a pumpkin and some cloth over a pole again like last year. Any of the above will make a great contest, though. I'm excited for whatever we end up doing. ;)

·
Registered
8,110 Posts
Okay, I voted for the sign because being new to haunting, I need something for the front of the entrance to my carport. :-D

·
Bataholic
2,725 Posts
I agree with TipoDeemin: Any of the above will make a great contest! But I'd like to see what everyone can come up with for a scarecrow!

·
Registered
8,110 Posts
This is awesome having a nice discussion of different views and not breaking into flames like so many other lists I know!

·
Hillbilly Wrangler
3,472 Posts
Wow those scarecrows are great. I would like to see someone else's ideas for one. I do like the idea of a sign too, but since im new ill just have to wait.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts