Haunt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got my first Bucky Skelly from my hubby....

I also got great Spooky town Stuff too!

My mom and I gave my hubby a great watch - Toronto Maple Leafs - He loves it!

What did everyone else get this Christmas.... besides a wonderful day with friends and family!

Merrry Christmas all!!!!

·
Registered
5,682 Posts
Merry Christmas to all

Well I guess I must have been good .All I asked for was a new work bench and some gray paint but recieved these ( no paint )
2 new shelving units

a new work bench

a set of mini floods

ryobi cordless tools combo pack

a liquor pump for our bar

·
Registered
5,682 Posts
Oh i forgot i also got the second Pirates movie...

·
Registered
512 Posts
I don't know how good I was this year, but I did get the 75th anniversary dvd's of "Frankenstein" and "Dracula", a dremel router kit, a badger airbrush and a Scary Terry talking skull. Now I just need to figure this skull thing out....

·
Registered
328 Posts
I don't know how good I was this year, but I did get the 75th anniversary dvd's of "Frankenstein" and "Dracula", a dremel router kit, a badger airbrush and a Scary Terry talking skull. Now I just need to figure this skull thing out....
Hey, me too! I got a Scary Terry skull kit too and I'm really excited about figuring it out! I also got a bag of bones, some Midnight Syndicate cd's, an electronics screw driver kit and some clothes.

·
Registered
820 Posts
i got 3 skeletons from OTC from my brother and....

A CRAFTSMAN ROTARY YAY! now i just gotta buy the drill press attatchment and ill really be going

and a soldering gun that didnt work -.- lol, gotta exchange that....

·
Registered
4,949 Posts
Lotsa clothes, Bottle of crown royal, depot gift card, Git r done beer glasses, the wire and carnival both season 2 and a caution daddy working sign.

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Some DVDs:
Charlie Brown Thanksgiving Special, Hammer Horror DVD box set, Elf, Clerks 2 and MST3K Box Set 9

Some XBOX 360 Stuff:
Gears of War, Marvel Ultimate Alliance, Wireless Network adapter

Some gift certs for Best Buy and various other places. Oh and I finally got the 20Q game Alex showed us two years ago at our New Year's eve party.

Pretty much everything I wanted I got. :D Hope everyone else had as much luck as I did today. Merry X-Mas everyone.

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
Didn't want or need much this Christmas. And I wasn't very good this year. Made out like a bandit anyway.

Dewalt reciprocating saw ( to replace the one that fell off the back of my truck)

All in one ratchet made by Crescent ( can't wait to try it out)

Stanley Hammer/crowbar thing that just looks awesome

A magazine called "HorrorShow" with the mask that ScareFX used for his witch on the cover.

A Stewie Tshirt, wrestling DVDs, and soo much candy and food I can't even zip my pants.

It was a good year to be me.

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Well... I only posted my Bucky but I got more too... here goes

2 Floor standing bronze candle sticks with candles
Paderno stainless steel roasting pan
Canada Olympic pants that make my butt look awesome
2 stockings (Im pretty spoiled)
Spooky town: Boogymans Hangout, grave digger and a whole bunch of accessories
The "Bones" piece from Partylite, Candle Party stuff.
Hiking boots
And of course.... My BUCKY!!!!

I pretty much cleaned up this year. Everyone loved everything given and received, it was a great Christmas

My father came in from out of town, we had an amazing Steak Dinner for Christmas Dinner as we were all turkeyed out by then!

So Im with Slimy - cant zip my pants.. thank the retailers for comfy pants!

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
After having played Fight Night Round 3 on XBOX live now, I can officially say I suck. I got schooled in every match last night... probably all by a bunch of 12 year olds.

Oh, and I also gotta say Gears of War is BITCH CAKES. This game rules on so many levels. Who knew taking cover could be such fun?

Back to our regularly scheduled thread already in progress. :)

Glad to hear everyone's X-mas went well this year. :D

·
Administrator
10,700 Posts
After having played Fight Night Round 3 on XBOX live now, I can officially say I suck. I got schooled in every match last night... probably all by a bunch of 12 year olds.
That's the problem with XBox Live. It's full of young kids with nothing better to do than play XBox all day long. It makes it un-fun.

·
Are you always like this?
3,290 Posts
I got my KitchenAide mix master!!! :)

It's the big one with 325 watts... Eventually I can get attachments to do lots of stuff like meat grinder, etc.

I also got a cutting mat for quilting - it's marked out with all of the angles for cutting the quilt pieces.

A new set of measuring cups (my old ones were missing the 1/2 cup)

A box of Bailey's chocolates :cool:

A set of four Mondavi wine selection in a nice wooden tray

A set of eight wine glasses (my cousin broke several of my old ones, lol)

It was a great Christmas. We stayed in our pajamas all day, even when we had our turkey dinner!!!

It looks like everybody got lots of great things. Hellrazor, I love the pics of you opening your skellie - and him sitting on the nice chair with his antlers! LOL

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
Well, it's tough to remember but I'll try. First gift, last week, was a latex corpse from Vlad and Black Cat and hubby got a large snake :D that is now wrapped around Santa's neck, to the dismay of my anti-Halloween children LOL.

Yesterday brought clothes, tons of dvd's, awesome boots, pearl bracelet and earrings to match those hubby got me for my daughters wedding, luggage (on the off chance that we can actually afford to go anywhere), perfume (from hubby's ex-yeah, we exchange gifts), and a bunch of other stuff I can't remember. We got a monopoly like game called Boo-opoly....I can just look at the box all day, it's great. And then one of my sons, one of my daughters and her husband made hubby and I come outside. They gave us an 8.5 HP snow blower.....this thing is HUGE!!!!! Of course, it's 60 degrees outside, but if we ever get snow this year, I'm sure it will come in handy, since I do most of the shoveling around here anyway!

I'm glad you all had a wonderful day. I'm gonna take this money that I got from my father and go buy myself some new tools :D

AND...hubby and I went out today, and while there was nothing left to really use for Halloween, I'm happy to say I got about a quarter of my Christmas shopping done for NEXT YEAR and it's already wrapped, tagged and stuck in the gift closet. This year I got smart and made a list to stick on the inside of the door too, so I can keep track of what I got for who!

1 - 20 of 41 Posts