Haunt Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will have a bottom half (hips and legs) left after I finished up my swimming blucky. I am trying to figure out what I want to do with this left over half. I don't want to trash it by any means. I was considering a few things but would like to hear what you all thought would be good. Here's some ideas I have come up with so far.

1) stick him in the pond like he is diving in.
2) in the grave yard with the legs sticking up in the air (a reverse ground breaker lol)
3) put him in a bush like he ran in head first.

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
I saw your pics from last year and if you are using the same type of set up, you could put the legs under the edge of the car being driven by the skellies. Maybe if you have a log laying in your yard you could put them coming out from under the log. So many choices! I have a set of legs left for the same reason....they are going to be sticking out from under the bed in the nursery, maybe under the couch or maybe corpsed and on the dining room table....damn....now there are MORE things I still have to do!

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
Those are mighty funny ideas Trish, I would pick one of those, however the dining room table is cool and the car bit would work too!

·
Registered
5,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Mr U, It's actually a "simulated" pond, I don't know if I am going to have enough room in it with the swimming skelly and the fishing skelly yet but it is an option open till I know for sure.

Trish lol I know what you mean. I just remembered I had the half blucky that I had to come up with something for it. I didn't think of the cars. I will have to check on that when I get my bluckies from Vlad since one of those will be the half one. I am thinking though it may look kinda funny since the legs are so much bigger in scale than the kiddie cars. I don't have anything in my yard really. It's all clear and pretty level. I don't even have any trees except one right by the road and a few limbs coming from my neighbor's tree. I just have two azalea bushes by the house.

·
Registered
820 Posts
you can

1)send them to me :)
2) use them as a like half ground breaker
3)use the legs as legs to a table.....sorta a texas chainsaw massacre table

·
Registered
5,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sickie the half eaten might just work if I can find a slightly open mouthed alligator I could place by the pond. The BBQ thing would work if I had time to add some flesh. I don't really want to put too much time into them since I have a lot already I have to finish in the next two months. Set up is in late Sept!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts