I'm going with "Game Over.";)

·
Registered
17 Posts
"Now I can do some real haunting!"

·
Registered
8,110 Posts
Not a headstone, but my father wanted to be buried upright with his hand sticking out and his middle finger up! LOL When he died we weren't allowed to do it. heh

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Not applicable. I either want to be creamated or encased in a block of ice in the Arctic Circle or Antarctica.

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
I'm going to be cremated and my ashes scattered, so really no need for a headstone. My parents also want to be cremated, and since we still have room in our family plot, I will most likely have a memorial stone put there with my parents' names and, later, mine. I guess it would be pretty sweet to have "Beloved and devoted daughter" as my epitaph in that case.

·
I'm bringing sexy back
7,769 Posts
I think I should not have a tombstone either. I think I'm just going to donate my body to science fiction!!!!! :D

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
'Here lyes Clay, We burried him because he was a chicken and was afraid of being cremaided.'

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
BloodyRose said:
hehe that's funny cause i don't want to be burried, i'd rather be ashes.
Well I'm not gonna be either. I'm gonna find a nice taxadermiest and get myself stuffed. My family and friends can spend time rotating who gets a week or a month or whatever.

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Not only all that, but I have this chill go through me when I think that one day you'll just molder away and putrify in the ground so you can be a feast for worms, ants, grave beetles and rodents. Imagine those slimy creatures winding their way through your rib cage, eye sockets and brain pan. Imagine...:zombie:

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Your right Sin, I think Bruce Maculla said it best while singing about Terriers.

'No one wants to die, like this guy died, Die Die, Die die, Worms in you eyes'

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
There's an even more common one clay: The worms crawl in, the worms crawl out, into your stomach and out of your mouth!

1 - 20 of 49 Posts