Haunt Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanna make a countdown sign (for lack of a better term) for my driveway to give people driving by a little preview of whats coming. I was thinking about having a guy holding a sign saying The Haunted Manner, standing behind this little wood gate or whatever. Whate else might I do with this piece of wood?

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
I'm using pallets for the floor for my stage and for the walls around it. You could attach it to the from of a few pieces of plywood, put some glowing red LED's in it and a fog machine and make a creature in a box.

·
Registered
152 Posts
just a quick note: It's spelled "manor". I'd hate to see you mess up a cool sign with a typo.

·
Registered
4,872 Posts
I'd use it as a wooden cage also, but I'd loosen one wooden slat, have the creature inside staring to escape, and have the sign read ...X many days till I get out.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
good idea with the LED eyes in the dark cage. And good idea with the red light behind the bard silloietting the figure. Heres what Im thinking it'l look like. I think Im just gonna have the red eyes inside and the sign blacklit on the outside to illuminate how many days are coming

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
So I decided to use the piece of wood for a countdown sign instead. I didnt want to take too much time on it. This being the first of September - I had to celebrate and liven up the street a little bit.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Looks awesome!! I love the fact that all your props are so easy to build, look freaky and you do them so fast.
Sometimes I think I just get too wrapped up in making things too complicated. :mad: Damn this over thinking brain of mine!! Keep it simple stupid!! :mad:
Ohhh, back to you. I really do love your stuff, it's refreshing to see someone making something different than everyone else. Keep up the good work!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts