Haunt Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Zombies. I don't even have to think about this one. Something about a foul,, re-animated, rotting corpse trying to take a chunk out of you, would scare the living **** out of me. Whether or not they run or shamble makes no difference. The Undead horde would most likely overwhelm you by sheer weight of numbers alone, to say nothing of having to smell them as their putrescent bulk closed over you. Then to feel decaying teeth clamp down on your living flesh...*shudder*! What could be scarier?

·
Registered
59 Posts
For me it would either be a werewolf or a vampire. Both would be quite bad. If you are attacked by either of them, you will feel yourself being gripped by their jaws. But if you are somehow "lucky" enough to survive an attack, then you will walk the earth forever damned, until you are put out of your misery.

If you turn to a werewolf, you will have to bear the pains of not only transforming, but wonding what happened, where you were last night, and who's perfume it is on your breath. (On second thought, that sounds like a normal night out on the town!) :D

If you are a vampire, you will forever have to fight with yourself over preserving human life, and your unquenchable thirst for blood.

·
Registered
80 Posts
I would have to say a mummy...I wouldn't want something that ranky and disintegrated coming after me.I would probably die from the stench. :eek:
He he he!!! :p

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
The Children of the Damned. There's something about slightly askew kids. I think it's because we expect innocence of them, hence, they are all the scarier. Steve King knew this. Witness the little twin girls in the Overlook inviting Danny to "play with us", or Gage Creed having his way with Fred Gwynne, or, worst of all, Danny Glick floating up to his friend's window to scratch at it, asking to be let in. Scary kids are the worst. Who will dispute me?

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
dougspaulding said:
The Children of the Damned. There's something about slightly askew kids. I think it's because we expect innocence of them, hence, they are all the scarier. Steve King knew this. Witness the little twin girls in the Overlook inviting Danny to "play with us", or Gage Creed having his way with Fred Gwynne, or, worst of all, Danny Glick floating up to his friend's window to scratch at it, asking to be let in. Scary kids are the worst. Who will dispute me?
Just give 'em a kick! Ain't no little bastard impervious to a well placed swift kick in the ass! :D

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
I never thought of that - I'm going to kick the next child terror that comes at me. Well, maybe you could kick a vampire kid, but a spook?

·
Registered
110 Posts
I know it seems silly but one of those ghost from the movie thirteen ghost would freak me out more specific the Jackle. THat was a scary mo-fo :eek:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts