Haunt Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a very spooky looking willow tree in my front yard with a ginormous trunk and currently all we do is hang a ghost or ghoul in it. Can anyone think of something more...... lets say scary and affective?

·
Registered
214 Posts
floating lanterns or candleabra's come to mind, with that double pipe system so it looks like ghosts are wandering arround with them.

·
Registered
203 Posts
I have 4 weeping willows in my yard.
One of the things I was thinking about was hanging a head draped with cheese cloth to look like a flying ghost.
It would be up high under the hanging willow branches and you wouldn't see it until it was too late.:D

The way the trees are situated look kind of spooky on nights with a full moon and a light breeze blowing the branches.
I'm thinking this would be great for scaring the snot out of victims that may wander into my yard at Halloween.:D
Come to think of it why wait for Halloween, no one would expect to see a corpse or ghost hanging in a willow in the summer.
Hummmm, so many ideas and so few victims around.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Well my sarcasticly amusing answer was going to be 'light it on fire' but as I typed it I thought... why not? Not for *real* but maybe some red spotlights with crinkle gels in front of them or a small fan/faux flame to give the effect of fire.

Again, just the first thing that popped into my head that screamed to be free. ;)

PS: I really dig your pirate sign/board!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts