Votes: 9 39.1%
  • One cooking on the BBQ, the other waiting nearby

Votes: 14 60.9%
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so this year I just bought two brand new Bucky Skeletons... my first full-sized skeletons. I'm still on the ropes as to what I'll do with them this year. It's a tossup between having them posed as if they were playing an EXTREME game of strip poker, or have one of them, complete with "Kiss the Corpse" apron, cooking on my Human Arm BBQ, while the other sits nearby with a plate and utensils waiting to eat. Well, that is, if I can find a "Kiss the Corpse" apron. Otherwise it'll be a "Kiss the Cook" apron.

Well, you help me decide. Vote on the poll above. :D

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Make it da grill, Homeboy! Somebody's gotta mind that fire! Don't want the arm to get "burnt" :D

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
"hte"? :p

So far the BBQ is the winner. Come on, any more voters here?

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well, my wife is really pulling for the poker game, so I imagine that'll be what I do. Thanks for the input. When I get around to buying a few more skellies, I'll be sure this is what I do with them.

·
Registered
399 Posts
Another really old post, but timeless info. Those of you with Bluckies, what do you have them doing? I could use some ideas...like the idea of them hanging off the house...

·
Registered
160 Posts
you could have them betting their bones....some bones on the table someone missing a leg/arm what have u....or maybe skin, eyeballs, fingers, faces on table and now they are down to their bones...

·
Registered
496 Posts
Ok, so this year I just bought two brand new Bucky Skeletons... my first full-sized skeletons. I'm still on the ropes as to what I'll do with them this year. It's a tossup between having them posed as if they were playing an EXTREME game of strip poker, or have one of them, complete with "Kiss the Corpse" apron, cooking on my Human Arm BBQ, while the other sits nearby with a plate and utensils waiting to eat. Well, that is, if I can find a "Kiss the Corpse" apron. Otherwise it'll be a "Kiss the Cook" apron.

Well, you help me decide. Vote on the poll above. :D
"Kiss the Corpse" apron. Sold at the same place that sells the Hauntforum.com Tees.

http://www.cafepress.com/hauntforum

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Just so everyone is aware... this is a dead thread from over two years ago. I went with the poker playing idea. This year I'm adding a new skeleton to fill out the "Kiss the Corpse" idea.

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Reviving old threads with good info is fine... its just that the purpose of this thread has already run its course. :)

·
Registered
4,872 Posts
It's okay Ghostie, just start a new thread on Bucky ideas. It sounds like everyone has ideas for them.

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
Last year I made a child friendly section of my yard, where nothing would jump out and scare the kids. I put my Bluckies to work doing yard work and one of them was taking his kid trick or treating (thanks for letting me steal the idea Wormy) here's the pics from last year.
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/trish...pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/trishaanne45/my_photos

Then since I worked them so hard over Halloween season, I gave them a break for the summer. Here's the pics of their time off.
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/trish...pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/trishaanne45/my_photos

·
Registered
333 Posts
^Those off-season pics are great! I really like the non scary little kids area you got goin there also.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts